HI..mom here trying to lose that baby weight!

Options
Hi my name is Brittany I am 21years old I am a whole 5foot tall and am currently weighing in at 145lbs and wouldn't exactly call myself a "new" mom my daughter is 9 months old. I've had issues with my weight since I hit puberty. I ballooned out and went from a size 0 to a 5 in a year and then within a year after that i was up to a 7 and went from 95lbs to 130..slowly up to 135 and now after having my daughter I'm stuck at 145. Ive been trying to just make healthier choices like no pop or junk and trying to watch the amount i have in a serving going for walks as much as i can but I haven't lost a single pound in the 7 months Ive been trying. Ive tried some of the exercise videos and such but only lost water weight (so only a couple lbs) and then hit the wall again and got discouraged, so it came back. I'm very excited to join this site and hopefully start losing this darn weight!!!

Replies

• PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello! I'm so glad you are here! :smile:
  • Fit4Life59
    Options
    Trying jogging or speed walking 30 min - 60 min per day and add some cardio to your work out.. If you work out at least 4-5 days per week you will see results in one(1) month. Good luck....peace
  • jabm2011
    Options
    Me too!!!! But for the past week i have been doing cardio for 45 minutes minimum and really watching my calories and have already lost 3 pounds. Good luck to you!!!!