Hi I'm Claire

Options
Hi just popped in to say hello, I'm new to all this! Gave birth to a 3.89kgs baby almost 7mths ago and can't get off all weight I've put on. Breastfed baby since day 1 but it isn't helping :sad: so I'm giving this a try. Hope this works! Good luck to me and to all of you!!!

:heart: Claire:heart:

170305.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• claire012
    claire012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi just popped in to say hello, I'm new to all this! Gave birth to a 3.89kgs baby almost 7mths ago and can't get off all weight I've put on. Breastfed baby since day 1 but it isn't helping :sad: so I'm giving this a try. Hope this works! Good luck to me and to all of you!!!

:heart: Claire:heart:

170305.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

You will find lots of new moms on here that are going through the same thing.

All the best!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Claire!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Make sure you eat enough calories while you're breastfeeding! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, and the BEST of luck to you!! :happy:
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    hey congrads and good luck :D:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: