Dear annoying person 3!

Options
Dear annoying person 3...

I was on the phone with you for more than 30 minutes trying to verify info, I provided info for you to verify why the F* can't you give me the info!!!!

Write a letter to someone who annoys you

I WANNA RIP SOMEONES FACE OFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PEOPLE ARE BEING DOU*CHE CANOES TODAY!

Replies

• juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying person,

I really would prefer that you do not speak to me at all. There is no need for you to 'nod' or offer the very fake 'how's it going'. I already know you don't give a **** about me by the way you treated me previously.

I have a much better day when I can pretend that you don't exist... so you see... running in to you every now and then is irritating - but then when you speak to me like you are a friend of mine - well - it just makes me want to projectile vomit on YOU!

Go away.
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    Oh, my God! That is so unfair! This is like, well, sexual harassment! If you like, fancy me why don't you just say so? God, this is exactly like the time Miss Rennig, who everyone knows is a total lesbian, made Candice Burton stay behind after PE, started telling her off for gobbing on Sunita Geschwani's hair. But everyone knows she only made her stay late because she wanted to get off with her, cuz when she was telling her off her legs were wide open and Candice reckons she could see her spider.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yer but, no but, yer but...
  • MrsCB10
    MrsCB10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yer but, no but, yer but...

HAHAHA! Well played!