Hello

Options
:happy: Day 1 of my new life. Wish me luck!

Replies

• incognitocarly
    Options
    Welcome! This site is awesome. Use it to the best of it's potential and don't be afraid to reach out and get support. :)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can do this.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • Multistyles
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • jamielyn1369
    jamielyn1369 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!!! You are going to do great! :flowerforyou:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    A journey of a thousand miles, starts with the first step! You've taken it, so let the journey begin!!!!:bigsmile:
  • marcikennan
    Options
    Welcome, good luck! This site has helped alot of us reach our goals and it will help you too, feel free to reach out if you need help!
    Options
    HI need motivation to exercise. And eat better. Trying to do it. Exercise is the most problem. have any Ideas. Thanks.
  • incognitocarly
    Options
    When it comes to exercise... my advice is start small. If you try to do too much too fast, you're likely to burn out quickly. Do what you like, no sense torturing yourself. As you get into more of a routine, you may feel like doing more and trying new things. But... pace yourself. Start out by walking.... walk a lap at the mall, if you're not into the outdoors. If you are, pick a time of day and stick to it. Or swim. That's my favorite, since I'm not that big into sweating. LOL Anyway.. the point is... try some thing to find what you like, start slow and pace yourself, but don't plateau and just have fun! Enjoy exercising and you're likely to keep it up. :)
  • mommyffrog
    mommyffrog Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!!!!