Need a challenge!

Options
Hey! So I came on here to try to find a challenge to join, but it looks like most all of them are already closed! I propose we get together a group of us to push ourselves at something and figure out a challenge that will help us all (maybe a weekly goal, or some kind of program) - ANY suggestions?!

Replies

• yvonmac
    yvonmac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I agree! Weekly challenges would be great--I always see the challenges after the group is closed. Thanks!
  • jessbro1977
    jessbro1977 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I too, always end up finding the challenge after the group is closed! But what I am doing is working on my own towards two of the challenges I found on here. The first challenge is to burn 3500 calories this week at the gym, the other is a longer challenge of exercising to a goal of 100 miles by Halloween. Not sure what other challenges ar out there, I know that the 3500 cal challenge is awesome for my schedule this week, so next wk I will have to find a different challenge due to my work schedule. I would love to be a part of an inspirational group, if anyone has challenge ideas please share!

I'm 5'3 starting weight was 180 7/25/11
    current weight is 167
    first goal weight is 160 by Halloween
    150 by December 1st
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Ashley!!!! I'm in!!!!
  • stephcremeans
    stephcremeans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to get into the beginning of a challenge as well! My eating is pretty well under control (most days) but I really need to push the exercise on a regular basis. I'd love to be part of a challenge that will keep me accountable to this!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I am done with the challenge I was in since it ended and need some challenge type support, too. We could post a daily or weekly challenge and do an easier and a harder version. I had signed on for another challenge that did this but it got to be too much for me time wise so can we keep them simple time wise. I work full time like most of us and supervise clubs and am a part of other groups and committees and I just do not have hours to exercise each day. On one challenge we had a dietary challenge and an exercise challenge for each day. Just a suggestion.:flowerforyou: