GRRRR

Options
I am so mad at myself and disappointed,I ate entire bag of lays chips,I had a fight with my hubby .I was so stress after that.I hate it when ,I am stress....I eat to much.I hate it:sad:

Replies

• rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I am so mad at myself and disappointed,I ate entire bag of lays chips,I had a fight with my hubby .I was so stress after that.I hate it when ,I am stress....I eat to much.I hate it:sad:
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    That's okay, just start again today, recognizing that you may be a stress eater...try to find an outlet for your stress, maybe yoga, meditation? Best to you....Rick
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. Lately, I've made sure all junk is out of the house. The other day, I got stressed out and grabbed a bag of my kid's chips. Started to open it, then decided to de-stress by smashing every little morsel inside that bag. It actually felt good...and they were worthless for eating.

Get some exercise today and LOTS of water to flush out the salt, and you'll do fine. Hope things were able to be patched up. :flowerforyou:
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    How did the LAYS get in your house??? i know I am weak at times so I find by not buying chips but getting dried apple rings or even some smart pop popcorn . . . That way if I endulge with the whole bag its not as bad!! I also have kids so I understand you have to buy them for others in the house but get them chips that you dont like . . . like I hate ketchup so if Im asked to pick up some chips I get ketchup to keep me from nibbling! Go for an extra long walk and learn from this, its already done. Everyone has their moments, you can come out of this on top. I know you can do it!!!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    How did the LAYS get in your house??? i know I am weak at times so I find by not buying chips but getting dried apple rings or even some smart pop popcorn . . . That way if I endulge with the whole bag its not as bad!! I also have kids so I understand you have to buy them for others in the house but get them chips that you dont like . . . like I hate ketchup so if Im asked to pick up some chips I get ketchup to keep me from nibbling! Go for an extra long walk and learn from this, its already done. Everyone has their moments, you can come out of this on top. I know you can do it!!!

ketchup chips? gross lol
  • skittlesoup
    skittlesoup Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. Everyone slips now and then. Start over today and forget about what happened yesterday. You can't change what happened all you can do is look ahead and make up for it. Do something that will make you feel good about yourself and is healthy for you.
    Maybe when you get stressed you can go for a walk and make it into a real power walk. Take out your frustrations with each step you take. Even coming here to vent is a good idea. There is always someone online willing to listen.
    I know where you are coming from. Remember that you are in control of your own destiny. You will get over this hurdle, I know you can do it!