I'm no longer OBESE!!!

Options
I am no longer obese, I am overweight now!!!! It may not seem like much to some but to others they know exactly the thrill of moving that one step closer to be at a healthy weight. I am so happy. I hope I can continue this downward drive and not lose my momentum. WOOOHOOO!!!!

Replies

• ileana84
    Options
    woooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Go for it!
  • FallibleT
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I'm hoping to join you in the next couple months - working at being overweight! lol
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is a huge step!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    That is super great! I remember how exciting that was for me. Just wait until you are in the healthy range! Congrats and good luck!
  • lvgraff
    Options
    I am so proud of you. I am just a few more pounds away from leaving the overweight category to becoming healthy weight. Keep up the good work. I understanding what it means to you!
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    What a fantastic milestone! It's a totally big deal! You should be very proud....keep it up!

Lucy
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    SO SO very happy for you!!
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up!
  • PaulaButHag
    Options
    I was so excited when I went from obese to over weight too! This is a victory, keep it up!
  • Chaos5150
    Chaos5150 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jnanof
    jnanof Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I was just in the obese range and just a decimal point away from normal. You have done an awesome job!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats hun, I shouted when I got there. Cannot wait for the healthy range x
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are doing great. You can and are doing it.
  • joyeaann
    joyeaann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
    I am throwing a party when I get there!!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!! congratulations!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    That is huge (in a fantastic way!!!) Congratulations!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have just recently reached this milestone myself! It's a great feeling isn't it?
  • shaynes14
    shaynes14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I have 6 lbs. to go. You've come a long way, and you are encouraging me to keep it going! Perhaps before too long now, you will be able to write,"I'm no longer overweight!". Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!