Shakeology

Options
singfree
singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
I just received an email from Beachbody introducing a new product called Shakeology. It's supposed to be a Real Health drink. Any BB Coaches know anything about this?

Replies

• singfree
    Options
    I just received an email from Beachbody introducing a new product called Shakeology. It's supposed to be a Real Health drink. Any BB Coaches know anything about this?
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's an awesome new product. I haven't tried it yet, but have heard lots of amazing things about it! I'll let you know if I do try it!

Jess
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    It is expensive, suppossed to taste awesome, and comes with a 30 day guarantee. It also has whey isolate instead of concentrate like other BB products.

I am thinking about trying it, but am leary due to poor physical reactions from the low-quality Protein Powder used in the other products.
  • grandmawtotyler
    Options
    I use american whey the calories per servings is 104 carbs are only 6 g and the protein is 20 g. Mix it in skim milk add some frozen fruit (blueberries, blackberries) It thickens to make a milk shake...
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this is, but I'm going to research the crap out of it and try it...you all make it sound so good!!! :smile:

Thanks for the post - i love to learn about new health products!:flowerforyou:

Update...went to: http://www.milliondollarbody.com/shakeology/science.htm and now I'm going to order it if I can figure out how.....it looks yummy!

Update 2: Yikes...it's $119.....
    Now I'm researching recipes to make my own nutrition shake lol.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    You can order from any Team Beachbody coach (I'm one). Send me a message!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Ah shoot, I was hoping this was some new Shakira styled workout about shaking those hips!
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ah shoot, I was hoping this was some new Shakira styled workout about shaking those hips!

:laugh: Me too
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

hahahahahahaaa:laugh: :laugh:
  • allisonmarie85
    Options
    I don't know much about that but if you're looking for a great BB shake or one that is healthy with no added crap, try Jay Robb's whey protein shake. It only has 6 ingredients and you can pronouce every one! NO MSF, no gluten, not from concentrate. It even has stevia instead of that cancer producing fake sugar. It's supposed to be the best on the market. You can buy it at his website (free shipping over $25) jayrobb.com or in a Vitamin World, though I've heard that they mark it up. IDK. I just ordered some and can't wait for it!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    OMG me too lol...I had a lady come up to me the other day and tell me she wanted to shape my body and have me jon her bellydance class LOL so I was thnking I could buy "Shakeology" and shape myself LOL....hmm we may be onto the next mulit million dollar workout video
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Just got my BB email about it too! If anyone gets it, let me know how it tastes...it is a weird green color in the photo but I won't hold that against it.:wink:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about that but if you're looking for a great BB shake or one that is healthy with no added crap, try Jay Robb's whey protein shake. It only has 6 ingredients and you can pronouce every one! NO MSF, no gluten, not from concentrate. It even has stevia instead of that cancer producing fake sugar. It's supposed to be the best on the market. You can buy it at his website (free shipping over $25) jayrobb.com or in a Vitamin World, though I've heard that they mark it up. IDK. I just ordered some and can't wait for it!

I will explore...thanks!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    OMG me too lol...I had a lady come up to me the other day and tell me she wanted to shape my body and have me jon her bellydance class LOL so I was thnking I could buy "Shakeology" and shape myself LOL....hmm we may be onto the next mulit million dollar workout video

Hey hey now... I signed up for a belly dancing class. I start March 30. I know it is great for core muscles and my husband seems to be very into the idea ( I think it's that "I Dream of Jeannie" fantasy thing)
  • singfree
    Options
    Hopefully my belly won't be dancing much longer!
  • xtraquispe
    xtraquispe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just got done with a chocolate Shakeology drink (my first) and it is SOOOO GOOOD! It taste like a choco milkshake! I mixed mine with 1/2 a banana and 8 oz skim milk, and ice! YUM-O! You guys gotta try it! 70 ingrediants in one low cal, 1g fat drink!!! I'm a coach also, so if you have more questions, just e-mail me!

www.beachbodycoach.com/xtraquispe