Headsup to my MFP Pals about the Gym

Options
This is gross so read no further if you are squeamish!

I was at the Gym Monday doing my weights and cardio. After lifting some light weights for a bit I hit the treadmill for a little cardio for 35 minutes. Then it was on to the stationary bike. Where I did 15 minutes. Now after I work out I always clean the machine. Once I finished with the stationary bike I grabbed a paper towel and sprayed some soapy water on it. When I looked at the seat I realized it had a dark brown streak on it.

So I wash it off and it dawned on me someone soiled the seat. When I changed clothes the outside of my shorts had crap on them and it soaked through to the inside. It was disgusting. I'm still trying to get that out of my head. Could some one had gotten on their with no underwear. Jeeze! What uncouth people!

From now on I'm checking out the seat and if it's not too dirty I'm washing it. I'm still grossed out by this.

Replies

• kindofahippie
    Options
    BARF!!! I hope you are still able to go back to the gym.. i would probably be complaining and losing it! UGH!! Good for you for cleaning the seat. Good luck!!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I would do all I could to convince myself that the last person was smuggling a Snickers in his back pocket. Unfortunately, the smell would probably be a dead giveaway.
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm going to hope that somebody was eating chocolate on the bike. Counterproductive, but MUCH happier thought...
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I threw up in my mouth - a LOT. WTF?!? I would be OUTRAGED and probably NEVER share this story with anyone. Ever....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    JESUS. That sucks so bad. I'm so sorry. I don't have any nasty gym stories to share, but I wish I do so that you felt a little better about this.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Now, I know why they invented Chlorox wipes! I am so sorry you had to go through that disgusting experience.
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Shudder! What a nasty thing to happen.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Gross. You'd think if someone had an accident at the gym they would clean it? Unless they were so embarrassed they wanted to leave in a hurry? Still... really gross...
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    How gross! I would have barfed on the spot! Just reading this makes me feel the need to shower...*shudder*
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    And THAT is why I don't go to a gym.
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That is nasty, fortunately haven't had any bad incidents at the gym
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Poop! Rad.
  • elfie9863
    Options
    I would do all I could to convince myself that the last person was smuggling a Snickers in his back pocket. Unfortunately, the smell would probably be a dead giveaway.

AH HA!!!! Snicker Smugglers!!! The Worst Ever...

Yea, I know it's gross story, but I still laughed, what can I say. Time for me to go to bed.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options

AH HA!!!! Snicker Smugglers!!! The Worst Ever...

Yea, I know it's gross story, but I still laughed, what can I say. Time for me to go to bed.

Yuck! LOL I don't think I could ever eat another candy bar. Well I'm on a diet anyway. LOL