Is it possible to change my water goal?

Options

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,236 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It is not possible to update your water goals in MyFitnessPal at this time, but we will definitely consider it as a feature update.

Answers

• drstratton85
    drstratton85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As a premium subscriber I hope you make this feature available soon. I'm surprised it isn't already.
  • lisa_ann_831
    lisa_ann_831 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    At this time, is it possible to change my water goal? TIA.
  • tararpharris
    tararpharris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I truly hope it is being considered. Water intake needs change based on a lot of factors, just like food needs
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,564 Member
    Options
    At this point, as far as I can see, there isn't a water goal? There's just a counter we can use to add amounts we consume (in ml, fl oz, or cups). I used it at first, and it was easy for me to remember how the minimum number of cups I wanted to have by the end of the day.

I do find it dysfunctional that (in the Android app at least), the water item in my diary implies (by the 3-dot options) that I could set water reminders, but when I try to add a reminder, water isn't listed among the items available to be reminded about. Maybe that's what y'all are concerned about, though that wasn't obvious to me from how things are stated.
  • suzannecope
    suzannecope Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Water goal definitely needs to be able to update. I need to drink way more thatn the 64 oz. it recommends. Please make this possible.
  • manuelD3rd5903
    manuelD3rd5903 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tried free premium to see if I could change my water goal. Sadly it's not even possible