Hello

Options
Been on here before but got tired of all the delay uploads and such so I stopped using this app for a long time. Well I’m back and I could use some buddies to cheer me on. My name is Amber, I’m 5’8 tall and I got about 40lbs to loose, age 42. I got off track with my fitness due to a lot of stress and depression, just let my self go but I’m coming back strong, taking care of me. I’ve been doing really well so far, hitting the gym 3 times a week would like to do 4, which I’m trying for this next week. Eating healthy and I feel so much better! It’s amazing how fitness can give you your power back and change how you think about things. It’s like a drug I don’t want to get off now. It was not easy at first, with age things change but it is possible! 💪🏻😎 I’m feeling more motivated and driven to make my goal a reality.

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,302 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Amber!

With age some things get harder, but with experience our will power only continues to grow stronger. Lots of members here didn't start their fitness journey until later in life and have found great success. Draw inspiration from them, and realize you, too, have what it takes to become a better version of yourself. You got this!
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You got this
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 61 and it's the first time I've felt solid and on track after decades of Yo-Yo dieting. Have lost 6 pounds so far and one and a half inches off my waist! You're never too old to overcome barriers and lose weight! You've got this!