Damn you McDonalds

Options
2»

Replies

• scouvson13
    Options
    @ Wenderfa...couldn't have said it better!
  • EricaLaurenRN
    Options
    I'm on a college budget and living 3 blocks away I sometimes slip up.

Especially when walking home from the bars on the weekends.

Story of my life. When I had late nights in nursing school studying for crazy exams this past spring...McD's fit the bill. Walking home from bars was a different story....Pizza places were my downfall lol.
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    At least I am signed up for 3 5k's during the month of October...
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I've about given up on McDonalds. To me, the regular fast food started tasting like crap when they went to the "healthy" non-hydrogentated oils.

I used to love fast food fries, but now they have very bitter after tastes to me.

We now only go to Five Guys for our burger/fry fix.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    That place is evil. Alot of empty calories! Although i'm a sucker for their new Mocca Frappe'. I only go there on road trips.

The Mocha Frappe' is evil!!!! And I love it!:devil:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I live across the street from a McDonalds so I have to smell their greasy burgers and fries whenever I go outside. They're taunting me.

OMG! How do you survive?
    As a confirmed junk food junkie I'd probably suicide by calorie overload.
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I so want a Caramel Frappe right now!

That is exactly what I got! Delicious.
  • tomcat4680
    Options
    I live across the street from a McDonalds so I have to smell their greasy burgers and fries whenever I go outside. They're taunting me.

OMG! How do you survive?
    As a confirmed junk food junkie I'd probably suicide by calorie overload.

Yeah it sucks. I've lived here for 9 years too. Wendy's was my burger of choice though. Burger King is evil too. But I've only messed up and given in to the temptation three times since I started my diet 2 months ago (no one's perfect!).
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I dunno, I haven't gotten Mcdonald's anything other than a salad in months, the less I eat it, the less I want it. It's not as attractive to me anymore!

Same here! When I first started in February, I nearly died driving past it on the way to work everyday. Now it doesn't bother me.

P.S. The weight loss God was looking out for me and the location near work burned down about a month ago. They are rebuilding though.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I just don't get McDonalds. I hadn't had one for 8 years up until 2 months ago and I just did not enjoy it. I do love some fast food joints like Nandos but places like that just taste to processed.