Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV 50 lbs down!

Today I experienced an amazing moment that I never imagined possible. Today I joined a women's soccer team. The victory? I was able to run, sprint, and keep up with everyone at my first practice without having to stop, without having to pause to catch my breath, and without feeling like the fat girl at the back of the gym class who wasn't as fit as the other girls.

And then, after an hour long of running around, sprinting and running drills.....I still went to the gym for a 20 min run on the treadmill as a cool down!!!

But the icing on the cake of this amazing night for me: I was presented with my jersey and my uniform....all of which fit me with no problems, right off the rack!

I am bursting with excitement, just had to share :)

Thanks for listening!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!