Mom of 3 --

Options
Hello - I have been on MFP almost a month now but am just now introducing myself. I have been on all sorts of diets through the years, and have spent as many years on no plan at all, and have gained and lost probably hundreds of pounds! I hope this time to lose 50 pounds and keep it off at a healthy weight for the rest of my life :)

I am 48, mom of three children, two of whom have autism and deafness. I have a blog at www.criscollrj.com and am also a college student to attain my special education/autism/ABA degree (bachelor's by June of '15). I was a legal secretary/transcriptionist for about 25 years. My husband and I enjoy playing guitar and I sing. We are very involved in autism care, working for our son who is 22 and in I/O waiver home, and also advocating for him and his brother who is in the 5th grade. Our daughter is 18 1/2 and in college and is engaged!

It's a busy life and I hope to be much healthier in the next few years so I can keep up with all the busy-ness a little better! My husband and I also travel quarterly in his business, collecting court files all over NE Ohio and Western Penn....

Replies

• sjacks14
    sjacks14 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello, you're quite busy!!! Welcome, I've been on here about a month too.
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here too!!
  • criscollrj
    criscollrj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Managed to lose about 35 pounds here, and then put 20 back on, all in 11 years, so I am Back and just lost my first 2 pounds again!