10 days to go- tips needed

Options
I'm getting married in 10 days!

I'm really happy with my weight and everything, however I'm a little nervous that with the last 10 days I might not have as mich time to go to the gym and eat really healthy. Currently I'm eatting 1200 cals and doing weights and cardio for about 45 min 5x a week.

Does anyone have any tips to make sure I don't start retaining water weight or anything like that?

Thanks!

Replies

• uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    I'm getting married in 10 days!

I'm really happy with my weight and everything, however I'm a little nervous that with the last 10 days I might not have as mich time to go to the gym and eat really healthy. Currently I'm eatting 1200 cals and doing weights and cardio for about 45 min 5x a week.

Does anyone have any tips to make sure I don't start retaining water weight or anything like that?

Thanks!
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Carry water with you everywhere. Usually you retain water when your hydration level changes drastically. I've also heard that cucumber/lemon/ginger in your water can help you keep from bloating. I make a big pitcher and drink it throughout the day.

Enjoy this time and try not to stress too much. I'd suggest yoga or meditation during this time just try and make sure that you're in the moment.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry too much, these next few days should be savoured and enjoyed. you shouldn't have to worry about anything right now! :flowerforyou:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Yeah, lots of water! Even though you may feel stressed out and your eating habits will probably not be what you would like, plenty of water will help. Also watch sodium intake.