20LBS by Thanksgiving - HELP w group!

Options
13»

Replies

• Sklug22
    Options
    Okay! First weigh in!!

9/29/11 158lbs. (down 2 from last week!!)
    :bigsmile:
  • krissybug72
    krissybug72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    158 - 9/29
    and begin....:)
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I guess it was meant for me to find you all today! I want to join if it's not too late. I see today is your first official weigh in.
    I was 147.8 this morning. That's up 0.6 LOL but TOM is on it's way. I am 12 lbs from goal! So if I can make goal by Thanksgiving I'd be happy. 9 more lbs and I hit the 100 lb mark.

I know Thanksgiving is the goal for this group but I will share with all of you my real dream goal date. First of all my 38th birthday is 11/3/11. I originally wanted to be 135 by that date but also my son who is a Marine and is coming home this Saturday from Afghanistan is GETTING MARRIED 11/11/11. So if I could be at goal by then it would be awesome but I know I'm only losing about 0.8 lbs a week or 1 lb every ten days right now. So I'm not going to get my hopes up too high. I know I"m losing and I know I'll be in the 130's in November somehow.

Good luck everyone.

I hope we stay on track and support each other.
    Please if anyone has any great healthy carb low cal recipes they are using alot maybe we can share those too to keep the boredom down!

God Bless
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    199.8 this morning. 179 will look soooo good on thanksgiving morning! That is almost to my first goal of 174 to be out of the obese range. Gobble Gobble Gobble
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    202.4-9/29...I hope no gain, next week is TOM...I wish I knew how to prevent gaining during that time. My ultimate goal realistically is 185 by Nov.24...LETS DO THIS!
  • Charbaby48
    Options
    I would love to start today if it's not to late.
    SW 174

by Thanksgiving 154 hopefully!!!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I would love to start today if it's not to late.
    SW 174

by Thanksgiving 154 hopefully!!!

She does a new thread every day. We're checking in here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/355377-20lbs-by-thanksgiving-weigh-in-1
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    OK, first weigh in today was up two pounds from what I was yesterday...oh well, I am going to start with today's weight...it will hopefully give me a jump start to lose it!

9/29: 201.4

Thanksgiving Goal: 189
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm supposed to post here or the other one, so I'll post in both :)

I'm in too :) I'm on day 11 of a 21 day cleanse--I've essentially gone vegan, gluten free, no alcohol, no sugar. It is pretty hardcore, but has been a good jump start for me. I plan to add dairy and fish back in, eggs too but I will stay gluten free for awhile and just see what happens.

SW (9/19/11) 210
    9/29/11 198
    Goal by Thanksgiving: 180
  • terrythescot
    terrythescot Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Never did anything like this and my own goal was 20 by thanksgiving. Let me know what I need to do.
  • Triathlynne
    Options
    My SW is 194.... :)
  • Sklug22
    Sklug22 Posts: 19
    Options
    Best of luck to the new comers!! Weigh ins are Thursdays!!

SW: 160
    1st WI: 158
  • starkid96
    Options
    If it's not too late, I'd love to join!

SW: 109
    Goal by Thanksgiving: 90
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good morning to all! First weigh in today and I am down 5 lbs. WooHoo! Gobble, gobble and good luck everybodies!