Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Holy BMI Batman :)

Well, for the first time since I can't remember when, my BMI was officially below 25 today...in the "healthy range" :bigsmile:

I guess its time to wrap my head around the idea that I'm no longer "technically' overweight...wow! Now I'm aiming to get down to the middle of that range so I'm not hovering in the danger zone when the holidays come along....

Replies

• panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    well done!
    I was 2 lbs away from my healthy zone last month...unfortunately I fell off the wagon and gained 4...
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Well, for the first time since I can't remember when, my BMI was officially below 25 today...in the "healthy range" :bigsmile:

I guess its time to wrap my head around the idea that I'm no longer "technically' overweight...wow! Now I'm aiming to get down to the middle of that range so I'm not hovering in the danger zone when the holidays come along....
    I wouldn't get too hung up about a mid-range BMI if I were you. I went for that, and found that only a percentage point below the top end of 'normal', I looked VERY skinny. It's a guide only, and now rely on the tape measure, the mirror and my missus!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    That's great! :)

Now someone needs to see about getting some seat belts for these wagons so it stops being so easy to fall off! :laugh: I'm aiming to get away from the danger zone too, being so close to "overweight" make me a bit nervous.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    AWESOME!!! I cannot wait for my BMI to be in that range. Keep up your hard work.
    And always remember all the work you have done to make it this far.

Congrats to you on your accomplishment!!!
  • Congrats!!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    congrats :D thats what im doing too if ya in the middle your safe then hehe xxx
  • Lona.
    Lona.
    Lona!

What!??!

Danger zone.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Thanks all..its going to take a while to accept that I'm getting close to my goal. I definitely want to put some distance between me and the 'overweight' zone, so I don't have to worry about 5 extra pounds putting me back over the line. Its that slippery slope that got me in trouble in the first place. Congrats to the others who are there, or are close! This site is SO awesome with all the supportive and nice people!
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    That is too funny, I need a seatbelt too!

That's great! :)

Now someone needs to see about getting some seat belts for these wagons so it stops being so easy to fall off! :laugh: I'm aiming to get away from the danger zone too, being so close to "overweight" make me a bit nervous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!