Fitbit connection for sleep data

Options
I would love to suggest a way to sync my Fitbit sleep data into the sleep tracker. If it exists I certainly haven’t been able to figure out how. I have been able to sync other data.

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,436 Member
    Options
    If you want to make a feature suggestion, here is the place to post it:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/feature-suggestions-and-ideas

The MFP staff read that section. They don't commonly read every other post in the Community.

With apologies, I have no idea what capabilities MFP has for syncing sleep data. My tracker has such wild and crazy ideas about my sleep that I wouldn't even consider syncing it. (It often thinks I'm asleep when I'm awake in bed reading; it sometimes (but less often) thinks I'm awake when I'm actually asleep. The last time I did an in-hospital overnight sleep study, I showed its sleep report to the technician who'd been monitoring my body with many electrodes and other apparatus all night. We both laughed and laughed.)

But obviously, my sleep is non-standard, or I wouldn't be doing multiple sleep studies. Maybe you're more normal, and your Fitbit will give you good insights. Sincerely, I do hope so! :flowerforyou: