Today is My 21st Birthday!

Options
rintin88
rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
AT LAST! I know I'll be splurging with calories today(i woke up to the smell of brownies my roommate baked me) and friday(when I actually go out to celebrate) so does anyone have any good suggestions of drinks that won't totally destroy my progress?

Replies

• rintin88
    rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    AT LAST! I know I'll be splurging with calories today(i woke up to the smell of brownies my roommate baked me) and friday(when I actually go out to celebrate) so does anyone have any good suggestions of drinks that won't totally destroy my progress?
  • 1sweet_dreamer
    Options
    :drinker: Happy birthday!!!
    God Bless You, have an awesome day! :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I don't really drink so I can't help you but I do want to wish you a Happy Birthday!!

Enjoy your 20's because they go by so fast! :flowerforyou:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Umm, when I drink, I drink anythign because even though they cintain alot of colories, I don't eat before I drink and don't care if I go over. Good luck what ever you choose! Happy birthday! Your legal:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ADawes
    ADawes Posts: 1
    Options
    Diet Coke and Vodka tends to have the fewest calories!
    Hope that helped!
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I would go for Diet Coke and Vodka low in calories and oh so yummy!!!!:devil:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! :drinker:

Have fun/be safe & calories don't count on your birthday!! :bigsmile:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    No drink suggestions - but Happy birthday!!! Hope you have fun celebrating :flowerforyou:
  • timbro
    timbro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you like beers go with the lite beers. Miller Lite is only 90 calories and bud light is 109 calories per 12 oz.

My suggestion for what women like and taste good one is a Washington red apple(Sour Apple Schnapps, Southern Comfort, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice), jelly shots, also ask birthday cake shot and hopefully they make it right and it should taste like birthday cake and some other I really will not put on here to keep it clean. :happy:

I found this site to be interesting if want to know more about calories in alcohol.
    http://www.rediff.com/getahead/2005/nov/18drink.htm

My last thing to you is enjoy it you have only one 21st birthday in your life!!! I am almost 30 and I still can remember my 21st birthday.

The next day just get back into your routine of trying to lose weight and maybe not eat as much rest of the week. LOL!!!!

Tim
    160907.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    White spirits are always lower calorie than anything else. I normally have gin and soda water it's like 50 cals or something :-)

In the book "How to eat like a hot chick" it says, never EVEr order anything with the same name as anything bad for you like Birthday Cake shots for example! Also, what makes you look hot if you can handle it (haha) is drinking for example vodka on the rocks or whatever. But considering slinline tonic is like zero calories and so is soda water I say drink those!

Happy Birthday!!1 :drinker:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!:flowerforyou:

Mine was yesterday and also turned 21!

We went to Ruby Tuesday and had a Ruby Relaxer which consists of peach schnapps, skyy vodka, coconut rum, pineapple and cranberry juices and some orange juice!

Hope it's a good one! :drinker:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options

I do Vodka and diet cranberry juice or if your going to a bar ask for the light beer!!! and shot wise! nothing fruity the more color it has the more calories it has! so no sugary drinks !!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Nothing with more than 2 ingredients. Mixed drinks are the fast lane to fat.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: