Scanning a barcode

Options
LEFTYLAF
LEFTYLAF Posts: 1 Member
When did Underarmor take away the ability to scan barcodes into our food diaries?
That time saver is what kept me using this app. Anyone else have feedback on this loss?

Answers

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,432 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    this is a user forum and users have opinions but still don't know why Underarmor did this. You can contact them directly, but I guess the answer is to make more money.

To be honest, I never used it as most database entries I got through scanning were incorrect. Not only obviously incorrect like I scan cheese and get chocolate, but wrong numbers, or totally wrong number.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    LEFTYLAF wrote: »
    When did Underarmor take away the ability to scan barcodes into our food diaries?
    That time saver is what kept me using this app. Anyone else have feedback on this loss?

It's been since October 2022 if I remember correctly. And it wasn't Under Armour as someone else had already pointed out.

It's still free in some countries, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, but I can't say I used it very often. Or perhaps more accurately: I do try to use it, but half of the time the entries are wrong anyway.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    LEFTYLAF wrote: »

It's been since October 2022 if I remember correctly. And it wasn't Under Armour as someone else had already pointed out.

It's still free in some countries, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, but I can't say I used it very often. Or perhaps more accurately: I do try to use it, but half of the time the entries are wrong anyway.

This.

I haven't found a single entry that has been correct in the past few months. I usually end up creating the food and saving it to my items since I tend to eat/drink the same items regularly anyway. It really doesn't take too long once you get into the routine of it.