What's the last thing you bought?

Options

Replies

• AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    My mom some cute gifts..and then Fern designed towel/ hand towels and non slip mat..and a fern designed silicone ice cube tray for myself...🫣
  • AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a breakfast burrito.
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Yourmomsproblem Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Body perfume oil roller ball. from the hood hair store. If you haven't ever used perfume oil.
    Do it. I get compliments everywhere, I combine two of them on my skin. PS. They're usually inappropriately named. But they last a while.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Body perfume oil roller ball. from the hood hair store. If you haven't ever used perfume oil.
    Do it. I get compliments everywhere, I combine two of them on my skin. PS. They're usually inappropriately named. But they last a while.
    I want to smell like Oreos. Can you help me?
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hunting boots! :)
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    MetaMucil :)
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Options

Obviously. Add milk to the Oreos until it's a paste consistency and put it on your face like a mask. Let it sit for twenty minutes rinse off and then you'll smell like Oreos everywhere you go. People will want to eat you.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Obviously. Add milk to the Oreos until it's a paste consistency and put it on your face like a mask. Let it sit for twenty minutes rinse off and then you'll smell like Oreos everywhere you go. People will want to eat you.
    10/10 This seems like it would fit well with my current skincare routine of crisco and baking soda.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,616 Member
    Options

Question. How do you keep from licking your own face (or someone else's) whilst it's setting cuz...oreos and milk? Yum!
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    A new bathing suit 😍
  • AllaboutDaCake
    Options
    2 books
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,790 Member
    Options
    Johnnies Protein Platter 😋
  • AllaboutDaCake
    Options
    A bottle of wine.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,616 Member
    Options
    Bananas, lettuce, prosciutto roll up things, flavored water, reduced guilt kale and spinach dip (I'm venturing into bell pepper territory), and turkey.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,260 Member
    edited May 11
    Options
    I guess a board game cafe day for my boy
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,790 Member
    Options
    A huge unsweet iced tea 😋
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    A blue trench coat on sale...
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Question. How do you keep from licking your own face (or someone else's) whilst it's setting cuz...oreos and milk? Yum!

Pure will power and determination.
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Options
    I just bought a ghost energy drink.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I bought another single use kitchen thing🤦‍♀️