Looking to start 30 Day shred, Who wants to come along!?

Options
Hi there, I have been hearing so many good things about the 30 day shred videos from Jillian, and was hoping to start it up, either this Friday or October 1st. I would love to have some friends to join me and start at the same time. That way we could support each other, enjoy, stress and just take it on all at the same time, where we are all on the same point of the Shred. I have never started a group before or anything like this, so I am not to sure on how it works or how we would all like to work it but any ideas would be wonderful!

If you would like to join me on this journey feel free to comment here or add me as a friend. We can get started ASAP!

Replies

• merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of restarting it the 1st (of oct). Would love the support/motivation!!!! (basically kick my *kitten* in gear!!!)
  • emmykae
    Options
    I'll do it!
  • fitsize12
    Options
    Do you need the video to do this?
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I 'll be in . I need something to make me be more commited. One day I'm good the next day,well let's just say good thing
    MFP can 't make comments. What do we do next?
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! I've never tried it and I've heard so many good things!!!
  • Mzcole185
    Mzcole185 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll join.
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in too though I have already started it today.... but still... the more the merrier!
  • msstillion79
    Options
    Im in i started it last month but stress days and i stopped but i want to start fresh on october 1st itd be nice to have others to do it with . She (jillian) does kick ur butt lol
  • momie0205
    Options
    Tonight will be my 4th day of level one round two. I am in!!!
  • momie0205
    Options
    Just thought I would share this post too.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/353362-october-shredders
  • LadyG33
    Options
    How much weight can possibly be lost completing it? Do you have to progress to each level, to see a difference?
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    So I am planning on starting this October 1st! That way by Halloween we can all look smashing! Prepare yourselves for a rocking October!
  • Chaos5150
    Chaos5150 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Where do you get the videos? are they online?
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can purchase the "30 Day Shred" from most places, (I bought mine from wal mart for 10 bucks)
  • severedpsyche
    Options
    Hi! I just completed day 2 of level 1, so I'm in! I plan to do all 30 days without stopping :]
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I started last month but did a few days and then got sidetracked... I also just got out of a month long challenge and it was really great. So count me in! PS I downloaded my version from exercisetv.tv for those of you that can't find it!

Good luck, can't wait to see what this can do!!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and am planning on starting it soon; I'd love to join you :drinker:
    I guess I can start it tomorrow, the 1st :happy:
  • Jennra
    Jennra Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm game!! I just got the video and need to get started. Hopefully I will feel better by the 1st!!
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Bought my DVD today! Can't wait to start!