Anyone doing ripped in 30?

Options
I have been doing ripped in 30 but I don't do it 5-6 days a week. I get to bored doing the same routine. I use it 3x a week and 2 other videos as well... Anyone having trouble in level 2 having to stop on and rest a second on the cardio part of the 2nd set of workout?

Replies

• jperrysunlover
    jperrysunlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30, but I only do every other day due to some recent surgery and pacing myself. It is intense, but listening to your body is a good thing. If you need to stop and rest, do it! It's great to push yourself and your limits, but you know your body better than anyone.

Consistency is key.
  • prdough
    prdough Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it to with my fiance.

Even though it gets boring, I think you should try doing it the full 6 days. The reason being that every time you do it you are making your body adapt to those excercises, and it gets easier.

If at the end of the 6 times you still can't do it throughout, do it for one more week. Then start on the next level.

That is what has worked for me.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    If I do it ever day I will get so bored and not look forward to doing it. I tried doing 30 day shred every day. I couldn't. I got so bored. I am doing other videos so I am still working 5-6 days a week. I shouldn't be doing some of her moves because of my foot. My toe has torn tissue I had to quit exercising for a month. Well it still hasn't healed right. Her plank jacks and mountain climbers I can't do those every day :(. I will wind back in my boot. I haven't been able to do much exercises which makes me frustrated bc I love to exercise.
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Last night was my first night of level 2.

If you're talking about the plank jacks followed by mountain climbers and then repeating them, then yes, it is pretty killer. I did feel compelled to take a quick pause on the second set of mountain climbers, but I pushed my way through it. I did feel like my shoulders had enough!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Last night was my first night of level 2.

If you're talking about the plank jacks followed by mountain climbers and then repeating them, then yes, it is pretty killer. I did feel compelled to take a quick pause on the second set of mountain climbers, but I pushed my way through it. I did feel like my shoulders had enough!

Ya that's what I am talking about :)... My arms start to shake ha. It is tougher than her 30 day shred if you have tried that. I still can't do the pushups in that section with the leg thing. I can't remember the name. I can do regular pushups just fine. It is def. harder. I also do her no more trouble zones. I do 3x of ripped in 30 then her no more trouble zones and another video.!! Do you do it every day?