How many apps do you have on your phone?

Options
fbmandy55
fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
What kind of smartphone do you have and how many apps are on it?

I'm realizing that I am an addict. On my iPhone, I have everything from Leafsnap(to identify trees) to the Easy-Bake cupcake maker. I have 37 and many of the get used regularly. :laugh:

Replies

• itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have a android and only have 3 apps! FB, MFP, and Yahoo! Nothing to earth shattering! I hate my cell phone honestly and if I didn't have a teenager I would not have one!
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Zero. yes really.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I have a LOT, widgets too.. 135 apps and 20+ widgets.
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    I have an iPhone literally everything is on it. I have 25 apps on it as of right now but that changes constantly! I wouldn't survive with a regular cell or a home phone anymore :laugh:
  • TamJohn2011
    TamJohn2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone and I only have 5 apps but I've only had my phone for a month. :)
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    I have an Iphone and i have about 30. 12 of them are fitness apps though, lol, that i really should use more.....
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Zero. yes really.

I don't even have a smart phone. :(
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My phone can text. That's it! =D
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i had a droid x with tons of apps. i would always download something new, or cool, to the point my phone was slowing down and pissing me off.

the best thing i did was accidentally wash and dry my phone in the laundry. got a brand new one, and basicaly just download MFP, and the yahoo fantasy football app.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Android. I have about 50 apps and 20 Widgets. Mostly outdoor/nature and GPS related in addition to a few photography based.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i have a droid x and i have like 85 or 90 apps on it....
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    I have an Iphone and have about 56 apps. Love it!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Let me add that I loathe Apple products, maybe with the exception of the iPod. I don't know what I was thinking when I got my phone but I will be a Droid user when I am eligible for an upgrade.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have easily over 100 apps on my iphone....and that's after cleaning them up since I use my ipad for some of the things I used to do on my phone. /:

...I may have a problem...
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Droid X...over 150+ apps at last count.
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Iphone (piece of crap!)

But I have 44 downloaded apps, 17 of which are all related of exercising/fitness (good right!)

The rest I'm ashamed to say are fb, twitter, ebay, amazon, horoscopes glee, angry birds and cocktail recipes :drinker: YUM!

YEEAAAHH
  • FauxNinja
    Options
    None.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Iphone (piece of crap!)
    Just re-quoting.
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Iphone (piece of crap!)
    Just re-quoting.

i only have the 3GS though, and it broke, apple "fixed" it.. but that really meant that they damaged the inside... so they gave me a new one for free.. which I wont complain about (except that I had to pay £90 for the phone in the 1st place, upgrade my contract to 24 months from 18, add on an extra fiver a month... and THEN pay £80 for them to "fix"/break it!)

sadly.. I WILL be getting the iphone 5 when it comes out in november :) i do love apple products, i just hate apple :)
  • binary_jester
    Options
    What I saw.
    Iphone (piece of crap!)
    Just re-quoting.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, i just hate apple :)