Question of the Day- 68!!

Options
ShannaB83185
ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 68!!!:heart:

Do you think you will continue to use MFP after you have reached your weight loss goal? Do you think it will be hard to maintain if do stop using it?

**Me- I haven't really decided yet... MFP is so addicting that I couldn't imagine not logging in everyday but at the same time I don't want to become dependent on it when I am trying to maintain. The thought of maintaining period freaks me out.. I don't know how I will do it!! :indifferent:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I do.:drinker:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    yes

but I'll probably use the forums less once sig other moves here.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i do!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I can't see ever going away. I just know me, and maintaining is something I REALLY need to pay attention to, or it'll get outta hand. So even when I get down to maintenance mode, I'll still be using my diary to make sure I'm where I need to be. I'll surely up my calories, but the diary will keep me in check.

I may not do it every day, but if I see myself creeping up again, you can bet your bippy I'll be here to reign myself in.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I think for now...once I hit maintenance..I will rely on MFP..but I hear ya..it scares the crap out of me to be in maintenance mode. ..and not to mention I love logging in and chatting with my friends...
  • Wooogirlem
    Options
    I am trying to be consistent with using MFP, but I forget (even use it on my phone-but sometimes it's challenging with my schedule). I like to see the tracking, it motivates me-so probably.
  • CarolMorris66
    Options
    I have reached maintenance and still using it... don't come on the forum so much but logging most of what I eat, other than bad days (of which there are toooo many!!). Feel I have been institutionalised with it!!!
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    :heart: Question of the Day- Day 68!!!:heart:

Do you think you will continue to use MFP after you have reached your weight loss goal? Do you think it will be hard to maintain if do stop using it?

**Me- I haven't really decided yet... MFP is so addicting that I couldn't imagine not logging in everyday but at the same time I don't want to become dependent on it when I am trying to maintain. The thought of maintaining period freaks me out.. I don't know how I will do it!! :indifferent:

Most definitely. Of course my caloric intake will be a bit more to maintain, but I will be here :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have a long time before I get to the point of maintenance.... about a year from this point actually. I think I would still enjoy logging my meals here to keep an eye on some macros (sodium and fiber in particular) and to keep on track with exercise. I'm going to exercise from now on in one way or another, and knowing how much I'm doing and seeing myself doing more/better through the reports is a real booster!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    I will be logging in till I'm 80!
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I think i would i still have a long way to get to my goal but it's starting to come a daily routinue
  • blarics11
    Options
    I think i will continue to use it. I know it inspires me to see ppl who have already reached there goals
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    BUMP THIS UP :)
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    I have a VERY long way to go but I plan to use this well into my maintenance (IF I make it that far) because I won't know how to maintain without it for awhile... probably a LONG while! :huh:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    i think i'll continue to use it once i reach my goal. i'm prone to slip-ups and it'll be easier to track those if i'm still tracking my food.