Party at Work! Argh!!

Options
OK, so we're having an Employee Appreciation Lunch/Party at work today. It's 1125am, and the food is on it's way. I am nervous and even sad about the choices that I will have to make. I know we're getting sandwiches, pasta salad, macaroni salad, canolis, among other things!. I know that I can be good with having a reg salad, but it's so sad to think that other ppl will indulge in the good stuff!.

Please give me strength and encouragement to not screw up what I'm trying to do. :(

Ivy

Replies

• kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Look for sandwiches on whole wheat without the mayo and such. Maybe eat only half of a sandwich if they are big. For the pasta salads, look for the ones that are oil-based instead of mayo-based. You could have maybe a couple of bites of the canoli if you think you can do it without eating the whole thing. Then get some extra exercise somewhere along the way.
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Just try a tiny bit of everything and get some extra exercise :)
  • IvySummers
    Options
    Thank you!...I will most defintiely look out for those things. I hate when I'm these situations!. I also feel like ppl look at what and how much I'm eating...making me feel guilty about everything I put in my mouth.

I'm going to try and be good. Maybe like you said, a little bit of everything or at least what I really want to indulge in. Definitely have to hit the treadmill hard tonight depending on the choices I make.

It's so hard to be good.