Time for a change

Options
OK, I've gotten so off track with roomies, bad habits with friends, and just in general that I have actually gained 2lbs :grumble: So as I see it, it's a time for a serious change. I'm starting power90 tomarrow morning as well as increasing my protien from one glass of Eggwhites to two glassess one in the morning and one before bed. I'm increasing my walks and am focusing more on myself and my goals. Though I could use some support and help keeping on track. anyone with me? My goal as it stands, regarding my weight, fat and size is this. By aug 1st 150lbs, 30" waist and/or 10% bf.

-Grrowler

Replies

• Grrowler
    Grrowler Posts: 29
    Options
    OK, I've gotten so off track with roomies, bad habits with friends, and just in general that I have actually gained 2lbs :grumble: So as I see it, it's a time for a serious change. I'm starting power90 tomarrow morning as well as increasing my protien from one glass of Eggwhites to two glassess one in the morning and one before bed. I'm increasing my walks and am focusing more on myself and my goals. Though I could use some support and help keeping on track. anyone with me? My goal as it stands, regarding my weight, fat and size is this. By aug 1st 150lbs, 30" waist and/or 10% bf.

-Grrowler
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    writing your goals so concretely is a great plan. and it looks like you have a clear way of getting to those goals. so, welcome back! and know that you can do it! :flowerforyou:

ps--personally, i'm posting stickies up of my main goals/challenges to help me stay focused. stickies espec on the fridge and pantry and calendar.
  • Grrowler
    Grrowler Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks, for the tip. I was taping the power 90 chart on my living room wall just before I checked the post.