Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to myfitnesspal. I signed up about a month ago, but never really came on. Now it's my homepage and I am starting to use it more often. I am a sophomore in college. Instead of the freshman 15 , I gained the freshman 30. So I'm trying to lose that, plus some more to get down to my goal weight (150), by August 1st which is the date of my cousin's wedding. Wish me luck! :smile:

138543.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Glover513
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to myfitnesspal. I signed up about a month ago, but never really came on. Now it's my homepage and I am starting to use it more often. I am a sophomore in college. Instead of the freshman 15 , I gained the freshman 30. So I'm trying to lose that, plus some more to get down to my goal weight (150), by August 1st which is the date of my cousin's wedding. Wish me luck! :smile:

138543.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Jolieblond
    Options
    Good Luck! With this support from this website you'll be there in no time.
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    good luck, I'm sure you'll make it. just stay focused, and keep moving, and eat clean.....and above all be nice to yourself. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Glover513
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'm really excited about using this website and getting in shape. All of you are inspiring and motivating.