Funny... NSV

Options
Last night at the supper table my son was looking at me weird... Now he is 4, so that is not uncommon, lol But then he started touching my neck and looking at my neck really closely... Seriously, he was freaking my husband and myself out just a tad... I kept asking him what he was doing, but he would not say a thing...
Finally he popped back in his chair and said "Mommy, you have those bones under your neck that daddy has, it's like they magically came"

HA HA HA, not magic son, that is for sure!
Kids are so cute, and certainly are what makes the world go round!:heart:

Replies

• sryan8408
    Options
    That is so cute! Congradulations!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    What an incredibly observant little boy! Great job on your weight loss!!!!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    thats awesome ill be glad when a child comments on me they always tell the truth :)
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awwww! How sweet!!! Congrats!:wink:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Very cute! Great work!
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    That is awesome! What a sweetheart. I have to say when my boys (4 & 6) noticed me losing weight and said so that was the BEST compliment ever! Congrats on all of your hardwork. :)
  • dianaskin
    Options
    Yeah...they're not so cute though when they are sitting beside you on the couch, point to your belly and say "mommy, you have a big belly!" God bless her...(she's 4 too!)
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That's funny!
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    kids can fill your heart with joy :and the grand thing is they don't even know they are doing it!:happy:
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That is so cute!! Gotta love kids! Congrats!
  • sanddollar
    sanddollar Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Kids definitely say it like it is!!! So ignore any negativity that comes your way in the future... your son has it right!!!!!!!! congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • We3Rock
    Options
    ROFL ... that is great! I love kids innocence and honesty.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    from the mouth of babes.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!