59lbs down - warning: picture heavy

Options
1234568»

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    The shoes came from JcPenney; they were $80 on sale for $50 and I had a $25 gift card, so I got them for under $30 =)

I do not have a set number of days I go to the gym - I do a cardio kickboxing class on Wednesdays and the stationary bike/circuit any other day I can make it into the gym. Other days I will simply scrub the house or take the dog for a walk to earn extra calories.

For the first 5 months or so, I was not eating my exercise calories back, but after a week-long vacation with lots of eating out, I realized that I was eating back the calories I burned from all the walking I was doing. The weigh in after vacation was surprisingly good...so now I am in the "sometimes eat them back; sometimes don't" mindset.

I'm glad I could inspire so many of you & I cannot wait until I can comment on your weight loss collages =) Keep up the great work everyone!
  • joninasigrun
    joninasigrun Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    amazing, congratulation on the new lifestyle, its suits you well :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YOU have done extremelyyyyy well!! Love the lace bootie shoe to!! HOT!
  • mznikab
    Options
    Oh what a transformation and a great inspiration to me. Good Job and Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!