NSV- Random Compliment

Options
I ran into my former boss in the hall way at work today... I probably haven't seen here up close in over a month or two.... she had noticed I lost weight and began asking me questions... It's odd because this is a women who formerly hated me! She said I look great.... It was really nice to hear that from someone who formerly couldn't stand me!

I also had a co-worker who told me the outfit I have on needs to go in my Goodwill pile as I'm swimming in it.... I however still think it fits!

xoxo

Replies

• futureskinnygirl2
    Options
    That's not such a terrible problem to have :0) Congrats on your weightloss :0) Keep it up :0)
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I would take that as an excuse to go buy some new threads! I wish i was swimming in my clothes. I've lost 12-14lbs dependent on the day and i still am wearing the same things. However my belt is a little looser.
  • auryn2278
    auryn2278 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome feeling!! IT is great when your hard work becomes obvious to others! Great job!!
  • patsyanne
    Options
    Feels good to get those compliments. I got a compliment from a guy friend of ours the other day and was surprised cause I didnt expect a man to notice. Felt good to hear it. Now my husband is noticing and mentioning it to---that really feels good.
  • daves160
    Options
    Those ramdom compliments are the best. Yesterday A guy i have not seen in at least a few months said " I hate you". joking of course. But he saw thaat I had lost a lot of weight, and he struggles with is. Its all about making that commitment and sticking with it. It pays off in huge dividends!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/daves160
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!