hi im new

Options
hi im new and looking for some daily support as this is a life struggle that im having the worst time tackling. so please stop by and maybe support me

Replies

• nofatonmee
    Options
    I just joined also. The first step in a healty journey, so don't be too hard on yourself. :smile:
  • Kiedrat
    Options
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. My name is Kiedra and I'm excited that you have joined us.
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I sent a request! I love having new friends...
  • Disneynut
    Disneynut Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You will get plenty of help and encouragement, just think this is a life style change, not a diet!!! :happy:
  • clofa
    Options
    I join 2 weeks ago , and somtimes forget to log in my food and activites, but don' t give up... I lost 3 lbs, already,
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • MA_KEELER
    Options
    This website is such a great tool. It is a way to really keep track of what your putting in your body and keeps you honest and accoutnable to your friends. I am loving it! I am 5 weeks in and have lost 8lbs. Hoorah! Working very hard though and in the last 2 weeks really paying attention to my sugar intake as i had not even thought to do so before and that has made all the difference in my weighins in the last 2 weeks. Best wishes to everyone in their journey!
  • Sergio1970
    Options
    Remember, if you have an android or iphone, to get the app. It really helps and saves alot of time when out on the road.
  • Kiedrat
    Options
    Welcome nofatonme! I love your screen name. I've been wanting to lose weight for some time. Originally I wanted to shed pounds just to look good but as I go through my journey I understand that my being over weight has had negative effects on my health. That's what motivates me. Although I'm not very consistant with my postings, I've been increasing the amount of exercise I get everyday. It's a struggle to think before I have my meals since I'm an impulsive person but, myfitnesspal is helping me to work on this problem.

I'm glad to meet you and I wish you good look on your journey.
  • Kiedrat
    Options
    Great job suavequeen! :happy:
  • Kiedrat
    Options
    Did you know that we can scan the bar code using the android as well? It's a really easy way to quickly log your snacks and drinks. I often find myself deciding to have something different once I've been properly introduced to many of snacks out there. :wink:
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!! Great to have you here! Keep up the work, it does pay off ten-fold! :-)
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    welcome...lets do the weight loss journey together...we're all here to support one another..