So im back to exercising...

Options
Hellooooooo Everyone! Im not new to exercising (on and off for years) but i am new to fitnesspal and tracking what i eat. I figured i have no problem putting in the work but unfortunatley food is def my biggest problem (i love it) so ive gained 30Ibs since xmas putting me at 250 Ibs and its past time for me to lose my weight and this time keep it off!!!! yaaaay GO ME!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• missybeth
    missybeth Posts: 11
    Options
    Hellooooooo Everyone! Im not new to exercising (on and off for years) but i am new to fitnesspal and tracking what i eat. I figured i have no problem putting in the work but unfortunatley food is def my biggest problem (i love it) so ive gained 30Ibs since xmas putting me at 250 Ibs and its past time for me to lose my weight and this time keep it off!!!! yaaaay GO ME!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ya, go you and welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • missybeth
    Options
    THANK YOU!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Welcome you will love this site
  • tami1024
    tami1024 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great sight!
  • missybeth
    Options
    i have a question whenever you all post how did ya'll post yall's ticker?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!

To get a ticker go the tools section.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: