Rewards

Options
So I'm sure this topic has already been used, but I'm curious, what are some ways other than food do you reward yourselved when you've hit a goal? I don't weigh in till Sunday and I'm trying to get some ideas hopefully that I can use!

Replies

• IamEric
    Options
    I bought myself a punching bag and gloves. One of the best gifts I have given myself. (Lasts longer than food does, too.)
  • rhonda999
    rhonda999 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm new at this... I'd like ideas too!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    one more pound and I get a pedicure!
  • rhonda999
    rhonda999 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    a massage sounds good to me!
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I bought underwear and a bra as a special gift to myself!
  • rlf58
    rlf58 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I treated myself to a pedi and haircut after I lost 15 pounds. I felt like a new woman, and got so many compliments on my weight loss and new do! Felt GREAT!
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Something that I wouldn't normally buy for myself. My next reward is a Sims expansion pack. After that is going to be a couple new bras...sometime in the future will be personal training sessions.
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Oh--and for every 5lb I lose I put $5 in a jar. When I get to my goal weight I will have plenty of money for a spending spree :)
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Got a Tattoo !!!

*I'm not using clothes for rewards, only becuase I need to buy them - but getting into a new, smaller size is an awesome motivator !!!!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My husband got my reward in advance and now I have to live up to it! A cute, sexy Mini Cooper S turbo. I am highly motivated to look terrific behind the wheel, with the top back, grrowl!
  • MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I treated myself to a pedi and haircut after I lost 15 pounds. I felt like a new woman, and got so many compliments on my weight loss and new do! Felt GREAT!

Thats a great idea! I definitely have been wanting to do that, that my be my first BIG reward!