Adult Drinks

Options
Does anyone know any healthy alternatives (besides the obvious- water) to a lot of orange juice? It's my brothers 21st, so I was wanting to find a combination to go with Skyy. No soda suggestions, please! :D

I didnt know if there was a lo cal OJ.

Thanks!

Replies

• witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Trop 50 is a low cal. orange juice.
  • JenOman
    JenOman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    cranberry juice?
  • dchss80
    Options
    Grapefruit juice! It also burns fat
  • hometoast
    Options
    I'd water the OJ down with more vodka. ;)

You could try watering down the juice and add a small squeeze of lemon to tart it up a little more.

Your best best, would just have a couple drinks (literally a couple, no more than 3), and call it good.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Diet Splash Cranberry Juice? Or Lemondade (homemade with splenda?)
  • harley_rose
    Options
    make a sea breeze, with cranberry and grapefruit... be careful lots of sugar though..
  • sunanmoon75
    Options
    the V8splash light is delish
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    crystal light orange water flavoring packets? i use them sometimes for a mixed drink. i've used the raspberry lemonade with water and vodka and it tasted pretty good.
  • SandySassy
    SandySassy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka with soda water and a splash cranberry!!! Its delish!!! And as low cal as I can find!!! Even low cal OJ will be full of sugar...
  • justnname
    Options
    Soda Water with a twist of Lime..
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    just do sky on the rocks with a spash of roses lime ( vodka gimlet ) OR try sky on the rocks with 3 to 4 lemon/limes. ANY "juice" you will get at the bar is not like the juice you would drink with breakfast. it is LOADED with 100X the suger. I am a bartender, I know these things.

Also the plus side to my drinks I listed above is that one will last you a while and the buzz comes fast ( cheaper bar tab yay )
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Personally, I do vodka + club soda + lime wedge.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Personally, I do vodka + club soda + lime wedge.

Yup! Low cal AND it gets water into ya at the same time!
  • marshaca
    Options
    Water, Vodka, and lots of lemon and lime slices! I was skeptical at first, but it's very refreshing. There is also a Light Cranberry by Ocean Spray at 50 cals/ 8oz. They have a diet version with 0 cals, but I cannot stand the taste of Splenda, so that's out for me.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Ocean Spray makes several Diet juice drinks (cranberry, cran-grape, cran-pomegranate, cran-blueberry). They are all like 8 calories for 8 oz.
  • jenlie
    Options
    I like peach flavored fresca (no calories) with vodka and a splash of juice (e.g. orange, crystal light). Peach fresca is an awesome mixer. Sometimes hard to remember a shot of liquor has ~100 calories, so be careful if you're counting.
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    If I don't want vodka + water. I will take water and put in a crystal light packet and then vodka.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    If I don't want vodka + water. I will take water and put in a crystal light packet and then vodka.

OMFG!!! how did I never think of this!!! This will be my new fave drink, I know it!!!
  • fish119
    Options
    you could look in the powdered drink section at your local food store...I know Walmart makes a sugar free orange drink (it kind of reminds me of Tang).
  • armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    How does it taste with lime juice? Still pretty strong or a good balance?