I'm getting so tired .... need a change.... something

Options
I have been working out since may, started with a trainer up until aug ( cant really afford it anymore). I had lost 20 lbs as of the beginning of aug and then stayed there for 4 weeks couldnt loose a thing. I started watching what I eat , for me means eating more than 800 cals a day and working out twice a day a couple of times a week. I lost 3 lb the first week, and then gained two back and have been sitting at that weight for about 2 weeks. I feel depressed I'm working hard with no results :(

Replies

• FitMissVicky
    FitMissVicky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    800 cals a day seems awfully low. maybe use should aim a little higher? Are you eating enough protein?
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Yep, you definitely need to eat more! Good luck!
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    800 is very low I was told 1200 with no exercise and I've bumped that up to 1400 cos I need a bit more to get my body going!
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Eat more! What does mfp recommend for you at 2 lbs per week? Eat that, eat every calorie. you'll have more energy and feel better, and it may kick start your weight loss.
  • angasher66
    Options
    i didnt even realize i was only eating around that now im eating around 1200 that myfitnesspal recommends for me. protein yes usually I go over on protein every day.. this is what yesterday looks like cals 1210 carb 135 fat 48 pro 63
  • Starligh98
    Starligh98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more!!!!!!!!!!!! My weight loss coach says that in order to lose weight permanently you need to eat at least 1200 calories a day as a woman. If you are a bigger woman you need to eat more. For example I weigh 309 pounds down from 335, My calorie consumption does not go below 1700 calories and not above 2100. Most likely you are tired and burning your muscle instead of fat because you are not giving your body the energy (healthy foods) that it needs to keep your muscle and burn your fat. Email me and we can talk about specifics if you want! :) I love you and I know you can successfully lose weight and keep it off. I will also email you my number. TTYL
  • Starligh98
    Starligh98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sorry I did not see the other post until just now. lol You can still email or call me for support if you want!! :)