cried my eyes out!! - Biggest Loser

Options
oh my god... could the tears be flowing any more freely? geeeeeeez.

it started seeing mike's brother lose it on the home visit and snowballed from there.... ah it's good to get a good cry out every once in a while lol.

Replies

• leafylee
    leafylee Posts: 56
    Options

it started seeing mike's brother lose it on the home visit and snowballed from there.... ah it's good to get a good cry out every once in a while lol.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Me too! Glad I wasn't the only one!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    mike's brother.......:cry: i was watching alone, DH had just left for work.... thank goodness... they'll help him when they get home....
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I missed the first hour, was at jazzercise. What happened w/Mike's brother?

My husband was even crying at the end, during elimination!!!!

Memaw
  • Schaff
    Schaff Posts: 83
    Options
    Watching all the contestants finish the half marathon was so inspiring! I knew Tara would win, she's a rockstar, but look at Helen!?!?! 48 and she finished it in under 3 hours. I have been thinking about doing a half marathon, its one of my goals, and now after watching all of them just do it, I believe I have the strength to finish it!
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I missed the first hour, was at jazzercise. What happened w/Mike's brother?

My husband was even crying at the end, during elimination!!!!

Memaw

Memaw, Mike's brother is pretty obese and when he saw how much weight Mike & Ron had lost, he started crying. I felt so bad for him, but hopefully he will be inspired by how good they look & start on his journey to lose weight, too.
  • memaw66
    Options
    Awwww, poor guy! Hopefully they will teach him what he needs to do!
    Thanks for the update.
    Next week it comes on an hour later so I won't miss anything. Yay!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I SAW THE FIRST 45 MINUTES -HAD TO LEAVE FOR WORK. wHO GOT SENT HOME?
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awwww, poor guy! Hopefully they will teach him what he needs to do!
    Thanks for the update.
    Next week it comes on an hour later so I won't miss anything. Yay!

No problem! Maybe they gave him some tips to get him started before they get home. I loved how they showed Kathy with her other 2 daughters on the treadmill & how much weight they had lost. If I remember right, one of them had lost 49 lbs! Not only are Kathy's daughter's benefiting, but Kathy gets some workout partners.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I have to quit reading this I'm watching it on my lunch break today, I DVR it!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I really hope Aubrey & Mandi's father gets on board soon. At 500 lbs, he isn't going to last very long without a drastic lifestyle change. I felt bad for Mike's brother, too.
  • memaw66
    Options
    Did you notice that they all have basically the same haircut? What a cool mom!
  • nebraskaavonlady
    Options
    Cathy got sent home.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

OMG, I totally balled my eyes out too!!!! DH, was like - it's only a show.... LOL - I feel for all the contestants..... Totally a great show last night!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I really hope Aubrey & Mandi's father gets on board soon. At 500 lbs, he isn't going to last very long without a drastic lifestyle change. I felt bad for Mike's brother, too.

here, here! I thought the same thing. Hopefully seeing his daughters make such a big difference he will be inspired!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I cried the whole dang show. I hope they put Mike's bother and Aubrey and Mandi's dad on the next season...boy they both need it.
  • Chele615
    Chele615 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not that I don't cry at least once every episode, but I was crying almost nonstop last night!!! I would stop and then something else would happen and I would start all up again! haha
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    It was a very emotional episode! :sad:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It was emotional and then Cathy actually giving up her spot with her Kristen to let Aubry stay. Wow!:happy: This is a more caring group of people than the last episode.
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I was at the gym when i was watching it. I had to get off of the elliptical machine because I was crying so much. Hopefully this will motivate him...that would be so great!! :smile: