I'm So Mad at Myself

Options
I'm so mad at myself. My husband brought me lunch today - a Wendy's Broiled Chicken sandwich and fries. I ate the chicken sandwich, which is not the greatest calorie wise, but I also ended up eating the fries - every single one of them. I haven't had fast food in a real long time, especially fries. Once I had one, something came over me and I couldn't stop from eating the entire serving. Now I only have 248 calories left for the rest of the day and I won't be able to work out today because I have to go bowling after work because I'm in a league and won't be home until at least 10:30 PM. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Replies

• hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm so mad at myself. My husband brought me lunch today - a Wendy's Broiled Chicken sandwich and fries. I ate the chicken sandwich, which is not the greatest calorie wise, but I also ended up eating the fries - every single one of them. I haven't had fast food in a real long time, especially fries. Once I had one, something came over me and I couldn't stop from eating the entire serving. Now I only have 248 calories left for the rest of the day and I won't be able to work out today because I have to go bowling after work because I'm in a league and won't be home until at least 10:30 PM. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Bowling can be a form of exercise.
    It's just one day. You will do better tomorrow.

Memaw
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

biting my tongue hard
  • coliechacer
    coliechacer Posts: 105
    Options
    Dont feel so bad dunkin donuts was having a great deal today 6 donuts for 3 dollars and i already had 2 Boston cream i have 200 calories left for the day
  • nebraskaavonlady
    Options
    Your bowling is exercise.
    Tomorrow is a new day Don't dwell on it.
    Just stay on track the rest of the day.
    Good luck
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    check this out.... see how many cals you burn while bowling.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/burned/calories_burned_Bowling.html
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options

biting my tongue hard

Me too...Grrr!!! But, take it one day at the time...
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Don't let your husband bring home that kind of stuff anymore. And if he does, make him eat it. I can foresee this type of problem with my husband when he gets home from Iraq. He doesn't really understand why I have to diet the way I do, because he can eat anything and still be tiny. But he's just going to have to get used to my new eating habits.

Just say no to the fast food. It's the worst.
  • CheesyCheeks
    Options
    bowling can be quite strenuous, i know i'm always soar and limpy after a couple of games.
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    Been there! The other day I ate an order of fries plus my sons leftovers. Just take it one day at a time!
  • picnik99
    picnik99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    omg that sounds so delicious lol oh well it's done. don't be too hard on yourselves, we've all been there. You are right tomorrow is another day, that will be the hard day, will you eat again cause you are mad at yourself, been there too lol NO is our answer of course cause of the help of this website, yeah. I'm actually new here, but I recognize the food you ate lol