how do you see yourself in 10 years?

Options
2»

Replies

• astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    .... i dont know if ill ever get to law school. ...

I keep hoping too.
    In ten years, I'd love to be out of law school, working at a prestigious practice.
    I'll be 37. My daughter will be 13.
    I hope in 10 years I will have lost these last stubborn 20lbs and maintain my goal weight. :laugh:

My step daughter will be 13 as well.. Ill be 34.. eek
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    House will be paid off
    I will be in great shape
    My husband and I will be travelling the world!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I'll be traveling, blowing through my lottery money. :bigsmile:

since you get to be a Princess you will need a Prince to help........

how are you at taking hints?:wink:

Who's gonna watch Tami & Mireille in your basement then?? :laugh:

those babes are on their own....cash talks...hummus walks:laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

since you get to be a Princess you will need a Prince to help........

how are you at taking hints?:wink:

Who's gonna watch Tami & Mireille in your basement then?? :laugh:

WHOA WHOA WHOA... Tammy and Mireielle are FRENCH???

LOL humus walks...

YES indeed...

I dunno who I see myself, I asked that same question 10 years ago and it was, wanted to be graduated, now I am... wanted a different house, that will soon be a reality... wanted to have kids... EHHHHH did NOT happen... and wanted to have a dog... DING got da doggie!!!

now in ten more years hmmm what do I want... to be married to a lawyer/ doctor or someone who can have me be the stay at home dad :wink: OH YEAH also must be able to "COLOR" or "Snuggle" once a day minimum!!!
    HEY an Enginerd can dream cant he? kids, and maybe a big house with a big yard that I can have my riding lawnmower and mow the grass every sunday... hows that? not detailed enough?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I will be 32.

I will be living in VA or NC in a rural area.

I will have had my PhD for three years. I will be an assistant professor, about halfway to (hopefully) receiving tenure. I will be teaching anatomy and physiology at a relatively small university that focuses on excellence in teaching. I will be researching...something.:bigsmile:

I will have two dogs and two cats, and I'll go jogging with the bigger dog (probably a rescued greyhound).

I will have either a nice sized apartment or little house. Maybe married to someone I met in grad school. No kids.

I'll go on vacations during the summer when I'm not teaching summer school. :happy:

I will still be in great shape and exercising as much as I can! :drinker:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I will be almost 37. My daughter will be 10 1/2. Hopefully DH and I will have two more kids around 7 and 4 years old. And I will be in such good shape that people will say, "You have 3 kids?!" :laugh:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I will be 64, teaching my grandson to golf and pee in the bushes.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I will be 64, teaching my grandson to golf and pee in the bushes.

I thought that was an innate behavior that all boys just knew when we were born???
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    The former or the latter?
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    In 10 years, I hope my husband and I are living comfortably with our successful photography career. I hope by then we will have traveled to lots of neat places, but I will be 32 so I hope I at least have a toddler running around. Oh, and I want to be the HOT MOM/WIFE for my hubby so I'm going to be maintaining this healthy lifestyle. Plus I want to start my children on the right track in terms of diet and exercise. I didn't really get that when I was a kid and I want it to be a natural, easy part of my child's existence to be active and healthy.
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    I think I am satisfied with my life as it is, except I need to lose the weight and I am quite lonely, so in 10 years I hope to still be able to support myself and enjoy my freedom and my sexy 38 yr old body... and yeah, it would be good to have someone else enjoy it and do silly things together with me like go parachute jumping and stuff cos i probably will be afraid to try it alone :tongue: I also hope to have travelled a lot by then and after and always because it's my all-time dream. I intend to reward myself with a visit to Paris when I make it halfway to my goal and probably a trip to the land of my dreams, India, upon reaching my ultimate goal... Ah, these 2 better not wait for 10 years and happen asap! :drinker:
  • marisa0918
    marisa0918 Posts: 178
    Options
    This is fun.

10 year from now....
    --I will be 35
    --My daughter will be 11.5 and attending a private school
    --I will be married to my daughter's father, and he will be the perfect man :laugh: (very unlikely)
    --My "husband" will own his own successful motorcycle shop
    --I will have been working as an accountant for a large firm for the past 8 years so by that time I should
    be making well over 100K
    --I will own my own home probably in FL
    --We will go on crusises every summer
    --We will have visited Italy again ( Hey I did throw my coin into the Trevi Fountain backwards last time)
    --I will also have 2 other children hmm maybe ages 4 and 2
    --I will still have an amazingly hott body
    --I will be amazingly happy

That is all :happy:

--Ohh and I forgot modern medicine will have a way to better fix my "husbands" leg from his motorcycle accident so he can walk better and even run again

Now that is all (for now at least :laugh: )
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'll be 46 *GULP*
    All I can dream about is more independence as my kids get older...they will be 13/14 (or wait...will that be even a bigger headache..LOL)
    I hope to be traveling and enjoy some peace and quiet ALONE :)

Kim
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Hi

I'll be 46 *GULP*

DAMN... you is one GOOD lookin 36 yo...

I would whistle but you wouldnt hear it... :wink:
  • newbaby90908
    newbaby90908 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I will be a hot 43 year old with a six pack married with 1 kid :wink: Oh yea riding my motorcycle with my hair blowing in the wind.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hopefully with a attractive woman. About to start a family. Is 40s to old to start a family. Mother says. Thats what all the famous people doing.
  • wwwtheselion11
    Options
    WOW !! 10 years. . .I'll be 53. . . My daughter will have graduated from college as a veternarian (she is a sophomore in high school now). I will be working for her in her clinic. She will have baby grandchildren for me. And I will take care of them at her Vet. Clinic.

I will be 20 pounds lighter and easily keep my weight and physical beauty in tact !!! LOL

I will still enjoy every single day that she is in my life !!!

How's that ???

You never know until you ask. . .and God's plan is far greater than what anyone can dream !!!!

That was fun... thanks

Will you be 53 in shape and single ?wink
  • wwwtheselion11
    Options
    Shannon023 wrote: »

Nice single? Want some company? Laughing out loud
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Once I got past the hardest decade - which was my thirties - everything just got more chill. I seem to keep getting more awesome (or maybe it's my attitude) with every passing year, so I'm pretty sure that in 10 years, I'm just gonna be 10 years more awesome. I plan to keep on being the best version of myself at every age, right up to the end! B)