Replies

• scorpio61
    scorpio61 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Job well done! Enjoy the new you:)
  • Markkickass
    Markkickass Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You rocked it so far!! You will get there for sure.
  • Lucy2lose50
    Lucy2lose50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are Amazing!! You said it!! The switch is off! No more contantly fighting cravings, hunger and shame.
    All my life I've had struggles with weightloss. I tried all sorts of diets that worked for a while and then I fell like a ton of brinks back to where I started. Never in my life have I felt so good! I started at 206 I have lost 44 lbs in 7 months. It was slow and steady. I still need another 20 lbs to goal weight. I go to the gym twice a week and walk almost every day for one hour. I have so much control and confidence in myself now than ever. My journey started with Semagluton shots for three months from my Doctor. I had tummy issues because I wasn't eating completely healthy. I looked to Youtube for advice in nutritian and exercise. I later switched to Trizepitide (Monjourno) after joining Metabolic Research Center. They also directed me with a menu plan and offered protein drinks and snacks. I eat REAL food now and sometime suppliment with the protein drinks and bars. I don't even crave the high fat foods I used to dream of.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I would like to know if your insurance paid any of the drug cost, or were you on your own? How much out of pocket per month?
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I love your post.. you tell the truth about the weight loss shots. My husband is on Ozempic and it has changed him mentally about food. It is unreal. Like he is a different person when it comes to food. It was unexpected, we thought it would just curb appetite. Now he craves fish..salads.. doesn't want to eat Mexican food like he used to love and simply eats like a normal person now. Life doesn't revolve around food. It has been weird for me..but in a good way.
    You look great btw. Keep it up.
  • LidicceRodriguez
    LidicceRodriguez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing, you look wonderful
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    SMarie10 wrote: »
    I would like to know if your insurance paid any of the drug cost, or were you on your own? How much out of pocket per month?

My insurance covers it. I pay $25/mo for 4 pens.
  • DroppedFromHeaven0807
    DroppedFromHeaven0807 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! <3
  • yas18484
    yas18484 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you are an inspiration! <3
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Nailed it!
  • kaguirre1
    kaguirre1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Don't get rid of the Star Wars shirt! It has to stay regardless the amazing transformation you've experienced!

I plan on wearing it for my final pic in 60 lbs! And it’ll stay in my wardrobe til it falls apart from use as a sleep shirt.

By then you will be able to wear it as a dress! Great job!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 100 pounds! I am so amazed by your accomplishment! Kudos to you!
  • lornagardner092
    lornagardner092 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I just started with my first shot of tirzepatide and you are inspiring.
  • Neon_hippie
    Neon_hippie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Holy moly--you rock! I just watched a vid by Ben Carpenter (a fitness guy) and he talked about the time he went into getting his body fat down to like 6% or so and had an insatiable appetite--he thought about food all day long. He did this for about a month or so for a competition. His sister who was obese at the time looked at him and said, "now you know what it feels like every day of my life". A powerful message, just like the one you shared. Thank-you! Much love.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!