30 day shred

Options
Anyone try it but not complete it or tried it but didn't do it in the 30 day time frame? I started but never finished wondering if anyone wants to try it with me and see what kind of results we get in the 30 days? I could use some motivation and reason to keep it up. I got through level one and that was it. I want to see what kind of results I get in the actual 30 days!

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Anyone try it but not complete it or tried it but didn't do it in the 30 day time frame? I started but never finished wondering if anyone wants to try it with me and see what kind of results we get in the 30 days? I could use some motivation and reason to keep it up. I got through level one and that was it. I want to see what kind of results I get in the actual 30 days!
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    Count me in April!
    We can even make it a friendly competition =] :smile:
  • smr25
    smr25 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im doing the workout right now. Missed a few days but i'll still do the challenge with you and everyone else whos doing this video.

Lets lose some weight!
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    I would love to do it with you guys.....i have done all 3 levels but never stuck to the full 30 days. when we starting???
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm on Day 8, lvl 1. I actually want to spend 30 days on lvl 1, 30 days on lvl 2, 30 days on lvl 3...
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    I had to take a couple days off after my first session and i can only do it about every other day so far... it works my calves too hard with all the jumping and I'm prone to Charlie Horses (which would force me to take more time off than just sore muscles)

But I still want to participate, as I'm seeing great results so far!
  • kimmundt
    kimmundt Posts: 19
    Options
    I have done this for two days, I took a day break because my arms are very weak and so they are VERY sore
    I actually couldnt do the pushups today.

I am on level 1 , 2 days now.
  • megancolleen
    Options
    I am going to walmart and buying it tonight! I am in! :-)
  • Paeonia
    Options
    Just to let you guys who are first starting know...

After Day 1, you're probably going to be sore for the next 2 days. BUT, after that, you can do the workout everyday and you won't be as sore afterwards. Amazing how quickly the body adjusts...

Also, there's no shame in modifying as much as you need to...just make sure you DON'T STOP, and finish the workout :smile:
  • mmk12
    mmk12 Posts: 6
    Options
    I've been doing this video for about a week, and man does it kick my butt!
    As you keep doing it everyday or every other day you can notice a difference in your endurance.
    But I've been getting good results from it, so I'm going to stick with it.
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I have been debating whether or not to get this workout but I haven't found anyone to vouch for it. Can someone tell me how much it is and what stores I can possibly purchase. I have a littel bit of time on Sun evening to try and find it. I would love to join the challenge but I can't start til Monday.

Thanks,

Good Luck
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Oh I'm so excited to do this! I'd like to start tomorrow morning but if you guys want to do it when ever it fits in your day then lets do this. I just want to to see how much weight can be lost doing this for 30 consecutive days.
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have been doing her new ones No more trouble Zones and Boost Your Metabolism -Two days each four days total. I have been doing the four days a week for almost a month now. WOW... it is hard but, it is worth every ounce of effort. I do believe in one more month... my stomach will be flat for the first time since having the kids. JILLIAN ROCKS! :bigsmile:
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    I just got this DvD and tried it, but my neighbors in the apartment below me complained about my 'stomping on the floor' lol.

So, maybe I'll try to bring it out when they are still at work.

Keep us posted on your progress, I think I'm too ADD to do the same workout for 30 days. :tongue:
    Good luck!

Hello Everyone,

I have been debating whether or not to get this workout but I haven't found anyone to vouch for it. Can someone tell me how much it is and what stores I can possibly purchase. I have a littel bit of time on Sun evening to try and find it. I would love to join the challenge but I can't start til Monday.

Thanks,

Good Luck

(psst, if you have Netflix you can just order it from them and make a copy of it...that's what I did!)
  • tjones7
    Options
    No i don't have Netflix or a dvd burner...lol Yeah, i'm worried about my neighbors too but I want to try it.
    thanks
  • megancolleen
    Options
    Soo.. I bought the 30-day shred yesteray and I am a little copnfused.. 3 workouts at 3 levels.. so how many times do you do the one workout before you move up or whatever.. what pattern do most of you guys follow?? I am excited.. I have read such great things on here about it I think it might be greart! I am having trouble losing so it might be the boost I need!! I am also having my 14 year old sister do it with me who hasn't "lost her baby fat yet" she is going into high school is is very self consious so this might be what she needs to slim down a little! Feedback would be appreciated! Thank you!
  • megancolleen
    Options
    I bought it at target last night and it was $14.99.. as far as vouching for it.. I have read positive reviews on here!
  • tjones7
    Options
    Morning everyone,

I'm more excited this morning. So googled 30 day shred and read some reviews and they were good. There were also some good reviews for No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.

For those of you that have used it, do i need anything life free weights etc to do the video
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Morning everyone,

I'm more excited this morning. So googled 30 day shred and read some reviews and they were good. There were also some good reviews for No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.

For those of you that have used it, do i need anything life free weights etc to do the video

You do need some hand weights: 1-5lbs.
    For now though, I am just using 2lb cans of soup :bigsmile:

On another note:
    I did lvl 1 of the shred again today with my new heart rate monitor. According to it, I burnt 257 calories for the 20 min video.
  • Paeonia
    Options
    On another note:
    I did lvl 1 of the shred again today with my new heart rate monitor. According to it, I burnt 257 calories for the 20 min video.

Dang, I only burn 187...and I'm killing myself the whole time...what's up with that :sad: