Replies

• lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž JUNE ๐Ÿ˜Ž

6/1: 325.6lbs
    6/2: 327.6lbs
    6/3: 326.6lbs
    6/4: 328.2lbs ( Ate something I shouldn't have the night before and now paying for it, ugh. )
    6/5: 326.8lbs ( Thankfully, my workouts are helping me get back on track weight-wise. ๐Ÿ˜… )
    6/6: 326.2lbs
    6/7: 325.8lbs
    6/8: 326.0lbs
    6/9: 325.8lbs
    6/10: 329.4lbs ( A stupid family event threw off my whole diet/weight loss ๐Ÿ˜  )
    6/11: 328.0lbs
  • ozdeelite
    ozdeelite Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @Rh1aB1a good on you taking care of these babies. ๐Ÿ˜

June daily weigh in

Start weight 107.2
    Goal weight 105

1. At mums - no scales
    2. At mums - no scales
    3. At mums - no scales
    4. 107.2kg
    5. Really sick no weigh in
    6. 106.8kg
    7. 107.2
    8. 107.4kg
    9. 108kg
    10. 108.3kg
    11. 109 ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    12. 108.3kg
  • lifechanges2day
    lifechanges2day Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Hi my name is Kathy 55yr 5'5"
    From NY finger lakes region

SW: 2/04/24: 191.4lb
    UGW: 9/08/24: 145lb
    March 01: 184.9lb
    W: 3/31: 177.0lb
    W: 4/30: 171.9lb
    W: 5/31: 165.7lb

Total loss 25.7 lb
    20.7lb to UGW

June Goal 160

6/1: 165.7๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š
    6/2: 166.2๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿคจ
    Spaghetti sauce gets me every time
    6/3: 164.0๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅณ
    6:4: 164.4 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š
    6:5: 163.5 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅณ
    6/6: 163.5๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜
    6/7:163.5 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค”
    6/8: 163.5 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
    I checked the scale and it seems to be working ๐Ÿ˜‚
    6/9: 162.2๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅณ Finally!!!
    6/10: 163.5 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ˜•well that didn't last long ๐Ÿ˜‚
    6/11: 162.9 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š
  • koeitjiesa
    koeitjiesa Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm back for the June challenge.

June goal: 84kg

1 Jun - DNW (away for the weekend)
    2 Jun - DNW (away for the weekend)
    3 Jun - 86.1kg
    4 Jun - 86.2kg
    5 Jun - 85.9kg
    6 Jun - 86.7kg
    7 Jun - 86.6kg
    8 Jun - 86.4kg
    9 Jun - 85.6kg
    10 Jun - 85.3kg
    11 Jun - 85.3kg
    12 Jun - 85.1kg
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited June 12
    Options
    Hello I'm Darlene. Retired, 63-year-old. Married (Greg), one adult daughter (Allyson), and one goldendoodle (Monty), back for another month with this supportive group. I have been on this weight loss journey since January 2023, and with this group since April 2023.

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒปHappy June!๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Ž

My Goals for June

๐Ÿ‘ฃ Average 8k Steps (lowering due to knee injury - may increase later in month if I heal)
    ๐Ÿ“ Log Daily
    ๐Ÿฅ— Stay under my calorie range
    ๐Ÿ’ช Strength Train 3 days per week
    ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ Stretching routine - 3 days per week
    ๐Ÿซ€ Cardio 3 days per week
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 8+ glasses of water
    ๐Ÿง‚Stay under sodium goal
    ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŽฎ or ME! Read, play a game or Me time daily
    โš–๏ธ Lose 2% of body weight - Stretch Goal 4 pounds

Starting Weight 228

SW Dec: 228 | Jan: 217 | Feb: 212 | Mar: 207.6 | Apr 200.2 | May 194.8 | Jun: 189.6 | Jul: 187.4 | Aug: 179.8 | Sept: 174.2 | Oct: 169.6 | Nov 164.6 | Dec 164 | Jan 159.8 | Feb 156.8 | Mar 152.8 | Apr 151.6 | May 149.6

June Starting Weight: 149.6

Each Month I write a reflection on how the month went. Here is mine from May if you want to read. For the new people (and the not so new)- I strongly encourage you to take some before pictures. I didn't do so in the beginning and I regret it. It takes a LONG time to actually see a difference in yourself, and to be honest takes a long time for those that are around you every day to see it too. If you take some before and after pictures every month you'll notice the difference sooner, which can be quite a motivating to keep going. You will acctually see all the hard work that you are doing is paying off. And believe me it is really hard! Be proud of what you are doing - put yourself first sometimes. You are allowed to do so! You've Got This!

May Reflection

Iโ€™ll start with the good this month. I lost weight this month! Not the four pounds I wanted to lose but a loss. Two pounds towards my goal and met my goal to get into the 140s! I am down 78.4 pounds since starting my weight loss journey.

I reached the 1,200 mile marker on my quest to walk 2,024 miles in 2024. I have logged 1,215 miles to date. My tracker remains in the purple range (that means I will make it). So far have averaged 7.99 miles per day. This tracker is all miles walked โ€“ not just intentional. I am also tracking my intentional miles, just to see how I do. To date I have tracked 917.9 intentional miles. This puts me at 45% complete (just ahead of where I should be to meet the goal).

My Biggest Loser and Hogwarts challenges both were running in May. I have wonderful teams for both challenges. Such a fantastic and inspiring group of people all helping each other meet our goals. I have said it before and I will say it again, I wouldnโ€™t be where I am without them. They keep me motivated and accountable and make this journey a fun one.

Now for the ugly - I had an injury mid-month that has been very discouraging for my goals. I hurt my knee somehow which has limited my mobility. For the past couple weeks have been limited to a few small walks, and mostly seated chair exercises. I found a couple workouts that are halfway decent, but honestly donโ€™t know how well I am actually burning calories. I had an orthopedic appointment and MRI, but am still waiting for my follow-up appointment to discuss what they found. It is scheduled for June 4th. I have been continuing the strength, cardio, and stretch exercises but my 17K a day steps didnโ€™t happen. I did not meet my 250 miles or my 150 miles of intentional walking this month.

I finished the first book of the Harry Potter series, along with my Hogwarts Challenge. I am continuing to read the third book of the Invisible Library Series โ€“ โ€œThe Burning Pageโ€, but honestly donโ€™t really enjoy it โ€“ so it has been a tough one.

I have realized that my mission to reach the ideal range by my birthday in August will be a stretch and that is disappointing. Realistically, and at the rate I have been losing lately, it will probably be October so am setting this as my new goal. After reaching, I want to lose another five pounds to keep myself under control. My goal to reach that additional five pounds is my two-year mark on this journey โ€“ January 8, 2025!

I WILL get there.

My June Goals:

โ€ข Lose 4 pounds (always my goal), but be happy with a 2% loss for the month
    โ€ข Alternate days of Cardio and Strength Training
    โ€ข Stretch 3 days per week
    โ€ข Finish the Burning Page and find something fun to read

My Before and After for May:

wl61a7zo63pa.png

๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME!
    June 1: 149.6 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Got it all done yesterday. Today will be a fun day - still hope to get it all done. My sister is having a picnic today, with the family and friends. I promise to make some good choices and will do my best to log everything. Hoping not to see the 50s tomorrow but I do expect it - and it will be temporary!

June 2: 150.2 ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŽฎME! What I expected, but had a wonderful time yesterday. I logged everything (and it wasn't pretty). Back to it today!

June 3: 148 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! I got it all done. It was the last day of the Hogwarts challenge and I had to meet my unbreakable vow. Silly me, vowed to average at least 100 minutes of intentional exercise over four weeks. I started out ok, but then my knee injury came in week three. Without my hour walk in the AM, 100 minutes is a LOT - especially in a chair. But I did it (it helped that I did a lot in the beginning of the month)! Also at the end of last month I decided to give my plateau a boost and ordered a week of Nutrisystem. It appears to be working. My body probably just needed a change in diet!

June 4: 148.2 ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! It was bingo night with Mom last night, noone won. I did have a peppermint patty - which is off my plan this week. Slightly over on the calories. Didn't make my step goal yesterday, thinking I might be a stretch, but will keep it there until I hear from the doctor today. I am a little nervous about what she will say - hoping at least they can tell me why I hurt.

June 5: 147 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Complete rest day for me. First no exercise day in a LONG time. I am going to start doing this once a week. Had my follow-up appointment yesterday - torn meniscus with moderate arthritis. My doctor said that the combination of the two makes the treatment a little trickier. The meniscus tear surgery can lead to worsening the arthritis. With that in mind she suggested a cortizone shot. I went with that option, I don't feel much differnt today - but she said it might take a bit. Fingers crossed it works. I am very happy about my weight loss - looks like the Nutrisystem boost is working - probably coupled with the ibuprofen detox!

June 6: 146.8 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Beautiful day, we spent it on the boat on the Connecticut River. I don't know what it is - but just so relaxing sitting on the water. Got in a small seated cardio, and some stretching when we go home. The NS still appears to be working, so ordered another week and then I am done. They had a free order a la cart trial for the month - just what I needed.

June 7: 146.7 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Quiet day for me. Felt a little better so cleaned the kitchen and family room, and vaccuumed. Then felt a little sore. Hoping to finish the downstairs today. I also got in a STANDING strength workout (knee friendly - no squats, no lunges) and it felt wonderful. Hoping to get in a 1/2 mile walk today - baby steps! Didn't meet my step goal - but easing into it. I kind of feel guilty about claiming the ones above - because they were seated steps - but then I said - it was still steps - take the win!

June 8: 146.2 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Happy Weekend! I got in a 1/2 mile walk - Woo Hoo. Was going to attempt to do my cardio routine standing - but ending up sitting down. Guess I'm not ready for that. Didn't get the rest of the house cleaned - hubby took down a tree yesterday that was blocking the sun for the garden. I watch while he drops the tree to make sure that he is safe. It got hung up in another tree (yes this is Dรฉjร  vu the same thing happened the last time he dropped a tree)- so was out there until he could get it safely to the ground. Before I knew it the day was gone.

June 9: 146.3 ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Was an off the rail day for me. Ate what I wanted, no exercise. I did track everything, was 600 calories above my goal! The one saving grace was that it was not sodium related - was actually under that goal. I was actually plesantly surprised it didn't jump higher - might show up on the scale tomorrow. Back to it today!

June 10: 146.8 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Yup, my spluge is showing up a little at a time. Was on point days yesterday. Got in a mile walk, and some strength training. I am super excited. We just booked a last minute trip to Hawaii! We have to drop off Allyson at JFK and said as long as we are there, why don't we use those frequent flyer miles that we have used in AGES! Got a super deal on a last minute condo. Gong to go on the cheap - eat a some meals in (we have a full kitchen). Just doing Oahu - no island jumping - have been before so no expensive sight seeing tickets. Just going to enjoy the beach, weather and hopefully get in a few hikes (if my knee will take it). We leave next Sunday for nine days. I don't think I will have access to a scale (unless the resort gym has one), so won't be weighing in - but I'll check in - maybe not daily - but I'll check in.

June 11: 145.9 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Bingo night with Mom, and resisted the goodies! Having the trip a less than a week away is a motivation to do well this week.

Jun 12: 145.4 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Feeling good. The cortizone shot worked. I still wake up with a little pain and stiffness, but it goes away during the day. Met my 5.5 mile goal (that's the amount you need per day for 2024 in 2024). The Nutrisystem experiment was also a good one for me. I have three days left of food, and then back to making my own. What I've learned is that my deficit calculation was off - I'm going to stick to the 1300 calorie range that I consumed with NS and see if that works for me. It will be tough next week while I am away but will do that when I return.

• cattherien
    cattherien Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Charlene here. I'm 59yo, 5'8", married 40 years to Allen, 6 kids, 9 grandkids, and I'm a caregiver for the elderly so they can stay in their homes.

June goal: 180.0

June 1: 182.1 ๐Ÿฅ›โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜€
    June 2: 180.6 ๐Ÿฅ›โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿคฏ ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
    June 3: 181.2 โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅ
    June 4: 183.4 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿค”
    June 5: 182.0 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿ˜€
    June 6: 182.3 โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿค
    June 7: 181.9 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜€
    June 8: 182.7 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    June 9: 183.2 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿคฆ
    June 10: DNW ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ (out of town)
    June 11: 183.3 โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿค
    June 12: 184.2 ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽ‚

Today is my birthday, but because we both work today, we celebrated yesterday. I chose not to have a luau this year, since we're in the middle of job changes and moving. Next year the big 6-0, will be a big luau and I can wait for that.

We did get our plates off the RV and it was a good thing we went first thing in the morning, because the couple was almost ready to leave.

Then we played disc golf with the old guys, ran some errands, and went home to watch movies, the two newest Agatha Christie ones starring Kenneth Branagh. No one can ever replace David Suchet, but Branagh did an acceptable Poirot.

I went over on my calorie limit and ate about half of my exercise calories, and I regret nothing. Back at the moderation today, of course.
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Happy June!!! <3

SW-151.6
    GW-148
    UGW-140.0

1. DNW
    2. 151.6 <3
    3. 149.6 FINALLY!!!! :#:#

10. 151.2 <3 The last week has been insane! Future husband brought home 3 neonatal kittens that were in the back of a garbage truck at the landfill (FH is a diesel mechanic) and I have been bottle feeding them around the clock. I am tired, but the kittens seem to be thriving and my heart is happy. Hoping to get back on track now. My wedding band came in at it is a smidge too tight, so I really NEED to lose these last pounds!
    11. 151.2 <3
    12. 151.6 <3
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    Happy June! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ
    My goals this month are to enjoy being outside, spending time with family, and fully embrace my journey to better health.

Here is to logging, walking, and weighing daily!

June 1: 211.6
    June 2: 211.5
    June 3: 210.6
    June 4: 211.4 boing. Will drink more water today then swim this afternoon.
    June 5: 211.4 time to cut the grass before is rains!
    June 6: 212.2 I did get the grass cut before the rain yesterday, but I do need to โ€œreign inโ€ my mindless grazing. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    June 7: 210.6 ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒบ reached my goals yesterdayโ€ฆ logged foodโ€ฆ finished day under caloriesโ€ฆ did 16 minutes of dancingโ€ฆ feeling great!!
    June 8: 210.3โ€ฆyesterday was another day of starting with dancingโ€ฆlogged breakfast onlyโ€ฆ slowly building good habits.Took the day off to hang out with my hubby and see the Tigers play today. โšพ๏ธ๐Ÿงข
    June 9: 211.4 yepโ€ฆ thatโ€™s about right. Back to better choices todayโ€ฆ but the ballpark yesterday was fun!
    June 10: 211.4
    June 11: 212
    June 12: 212 time to cut the grass!

Jill ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @cattherien Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous special day!

odm86ugj1dus.gif
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,224 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5โ€™ 5โ€ tall, 64 years old and from Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250โ€™s; 240โ€™s; 230โ€™s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180โ€™s; 170's; 160's; 150โ€™s

This Challenge Starting Weight (from May 31st): 181.8
    Goal: 177.8 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx
    Total Lost/Gained this month: xxxxx

**********************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME********************

Weight in blue makes me blue because itโ€™s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because itโ€™s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

06/01-182.4-(Trend Weight 185.3)-

06/02-183.4-(Trend Weight 185.2)-

06/03-184.6-(Trend Weight 185.2)-

06/04-182.6-(Trend Weight 184.9)-

06/05-181.2-(Trend Weight 184.5)-

06/06-181.4-(Trend Weight 184.2)-

06/07-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

06/08-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

06/09-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

06/10-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

06/11-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)- Cardiologist appt went well but I do have to have another nuclear stress test done due to some mild but very regular chest pains. They will check for more possible blockages needing more stents. I had breakfast after the appointment out-of-town choosing breakfast foods which would lend itself to less carbs overall and more moderate calories. However, we still canโ€™t control what is in a the recipes when itโ€™s restaurant food so I am still on high alert tonight and tomorrow at the very least. I skipped lunch and dinner will be later this evening here at home. No more appointments or social engagements until Saturday. I need the upcoming 3 days in a row to get things stabilized.

06/12-DNW-(Trend WeightDNW)- Back on track today after yesterdayโ€™s travel but I woke up STARVING today so it will be a bit of a challenge. I shed a lot of water last night which has helped reduce some bloat. No builders here today for the reno, what shall I do with my time? Perhaps a little yard work today. Thanks everyone for your support during my heart issues and Dr. checkup. It means the world.

06/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • ozdeelite
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Still here. I know deep down Iโ€™m not trying hard enough to lose weight- my food choices reflect this. I get sick of going without sweets so I eat what I feel like then get annoyed when I gain weight. I gain way too easily and itโ€™s ridiculously hard to lose weight for me. Trying to get past 7kg loss has been a joke and requires stricter calorie intake and more cardio - I want to feel better and not have this giant tummy , it really is gross being all stomach and I want it gone darn it! I need to commit to loss or accept being a round ball of fat

June daily weigh in
    Start weight 107.2
    Goal weight 105

1. At mums - no scales
    2. At mums - no scales
    3. At mums - no scales
    4. 107.2kg
    6. 106.8kg
    7. 107.2
    8. 107.4kg
    9. 108kg
    10. 108.3kg
    11. 109 ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    12. 108.3kg
    13. 108.1kg
  • lifechanges2day
    lifechanges2day Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Hi my name is Kathy 55yr 5'5"
    From NY finger lakes region

SW: 2/04/24: 191.4lb
    UGW: 9/08/24: 145lb
    March 01: 184.9lb
    W: 3/31: 177.0lb
    W: 4/30: 171.9lb
    W: 5/31: 165.7lb

Total loss 25.7 lb
    20.7lb to UGW

June Goal 160

6/1: 165.7๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š
    6/2: 166.2๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿคจ
    Spaghetti sauce gets me every time
    6/3: 164.0๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅณ
    6:4: 164.4 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š
    6:5: 163.5 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅณ
    6/6: 163.5๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜
    6/7:163.5 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค”
    6/8: 163.5 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
    I checked the scale and it seems to be working ๐Ÿ˜‚
    6/9: 162.2๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅณ Finally!!!
    6/10: 163.5 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ˜•well that didn't last long ๐Ÿ˜‚
    6/11: 162.9 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š
    6/12: 162.9 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š
  • iLive2Walk
    edited June 13
    Options
    Hello I'm Darlene. Retired, 63-year-old. Married (Greg), one adult daughter (Allyson), and one goldendoodle (Monty), back for another month with this supportive group. I have been on this weight loss journey since January 2023, and with this group since April 2023.

My Goals for June

๐Ÿ‘ฃ Average 8k Steps (lowering due to knee injury - may increase later in month if I heal)
    ๐Ÿ“ Log Daily
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 8+ glasses of water

Starting Weight 228

SW Dec: 228 | Jan: 217 | Feb: 212 | Mar: 207.6 | Apr 200.2 | May 194.8 | Jun: 189.6 | Jul: 187.4 | Aug: 179.8 | Sept: 174.2 | Oct: 169.6 | Nov 164.6 | Dec 164 | Jan 159.8 | Feb 156.8 | Mar 152.8 | Apr 151.6 | May 149.6

Each Month I write a reflection on how the month went. Here is mine from May if you want to read. For the new people (and the not so new)- I strongly encourage you to take some before pictures. I didn't do so in the beginning and I regret it. It takes a LONG time to actually see a difference in yourself, and to be honest takes a long time for those that are around you every day to see it too. If you take some before and after pictures every month you'll notice the difference sooner, which can be quite a motivating to keep going. You will acctually see all the hard work that you are doing is paying off. And believe me it is really hard! Be proud of what you are doing - put yourself first sometimes. You are allowed to do so! You've Got This!

May Reflection

Iโ€™ll start with the good this month. I lost weight this month! Not the four pounds I wanted to lose but a loss. Two pounds towards my goal and met my goal to get into the 140s! I am down 78.4 pounds since starting my weight loss journey.

I reached the 1,200 mile marker on my quest to walk 2,024 miles in 2024. I have logged 1,215 miles to date. My tracker remains in the purple range (that means I will make it). So far have averaged 7.99 miles per day. This tracker is all miles walked โ€“ not just intentional. I am also tracking my intentional miles, just to see how I do. To date I have tracked 917.9 intentional miles. This puts me at 45% complete (just ahead of where I should be to meet the goal).

My Biggest Loser and Hogwarts challenges both were running in May. I have wonderful teams for both challenges. Such a fantastic and inspiring group of people all helping each other meet our goals. I have said it before and I will say it again, I wouldnโ€™t be where I am without them. They keep me motivated and accountable and make this journey a fun one.

Now for the ugly - I had an injury mid-month that has been very discouraging for my goals. I hurt my knee somehow which has limited my mobility. For the past couple weeks have been limited to a few small walks, and mostly seated chair exercises. I found a couple workouts that are halfway decent, but honestly donโ€™t know how well I am actually burning calories. I had an orthopedic appointment and MRI, but am still waiting for my follow-up appointment to discuss what they found. It is scheduled for June 4th. I have been continuing the strength, cardio, and stretch exercises but my 17K a day steps didnโ€™t happen. I did not meet my 250 miles or my 150 miles of intentional walking this month.

I finished the first book of the Harry Potter series, along with my Hogwarts Challenge. I am continuing to read the third book of the Invisible Library Series โ€“ โ€œThe Burning Pageโ€, but honestly donโ€™t really enjoy it โ€“ so it has been a tough one.

I have realized that my mission to reach the ideal range by my birthday in August will be a stretch and that is disappointing. Realistically, and at the rate I have been losing lately, it will probably be October so am setting this as my new goal. After reaching, I want to lose another five pounds to keep myself under control. My goal to reach that additional five pounds is my two-year mark on this journey โ€“ January 8, 2025!

I WILL get there.

My June Goals:

wl61a7zo63pa.png

June 1: 149.6 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Got it all done yesterday. Today will be a fun day - still hope to get it all done. My sister is having a picnic today, with the family and friends. I promise to make some good choices and will do my best to log everything. Hoping not to see the 50s tomorrow but I do expect it - and it will be temporary!

June 2: 150.2 ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŽฎME! What I expected, but had a wonderful time yesterday. I logged everything (and it wasn't pretty). Back to it today!

June 3: 148 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! I got it all done. It was the last day of the Hogwarts challenge and I had to meet my unbreakable vow. Silly me, vowed to average at least 100 minutes of intentional exercise over four weeks. I started out ok, but then my knee injury came in week three. Without my hour walk in the AM, 100 minutes is a LOT - especially in a chair. But I did it (it helped that I did a lot in the beginning of the month)! Also at the end of last month I decided to give my plateau a boost and ordered a week of Nutrisystem. It appears to be working. My body probably just needed a change in diet!

June 4: 148.2 ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! It was bingo night with Mom last night, noone won. I did have a peppermint patty - which is off my plan this week. Slightly over on the calories. Didn't make my step goal yesterday, thinking I might be a stretch, but will keep it there until I hear from the doctor today. I am a little nervous about what she will say - hoping at least they can tell me why I hurt.

June 5: 147 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Complete rest day for me. First no exercise day in a LONG time. I am going to start doing this once a week. Had my follow-up appointment yesterday - torn meniscus with moderate arthritis. My doctor said that the combination of the two makes the treatment a little trickier. The meniscus tear surgery can lead to worsening the arthritis. With that in mind she suggested a cortizone shot. I went with that option, I don't feel much differnt today - but she said it might take a bit. Fingers crossed it works. I am very happy about my weight loss - looks like the Nutrisystem boost is working - probably coupled with the ibuprofen detox!

June 6: 146.8 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Beautiful day, we spent it on the boat on the Connecticut River. I don't know what it is - but just so relaxing sitting on the water. Got in a small seated cardio, and some stretching when we go home. The NS still appears to be working, so ordered another week and then I am done. They had a free order a la cart trial for the month - just what I needed.

June 7: 146.7 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Quiet day for me. Felt a little better so cleaned the kitchen and family room, and vaccuumed. Then felt a little sore. Hoping to finish the downstairs today. I also got in a STANDING strength workout (knee friendly - no squats, no lunges) and it felt wonderful. Hoping to get in a 1/2 mile walk today - baby steps! Didn't meet my step goal - but easing into it. I kind of feel guilty about claiming the ones above - because they were seated steps - but then I said - it was still steps - take the win!

June 8: 146.2 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Happy Weekend! I got in a 1/2 mile walk - Woo Hoo. Was going to attempt to do my cardio routine standing - but ending up sitting down. Guess I'm not ready for that. Didn't get the rest of the house cleaned - hubby took down a tree yesterday that was blocking the sun for the garden. I watch while he drops the tree to make sure that he is safe. It got hung up in another tree (yes this is Dรฉjร  vu the same thing happened the last time he dropped a tree)- so was out there until he could get it safely to the ground. Before I knew it the day was gone.

June 9: 146.3 ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Was an off the rail day for me. Ate what I wanted, no exercise. I did track everything, was 600 calories above my goal! The one saving grace was that it was not sodium related - was actually under that goal. I was actually plesantly surprised it didn't jump higher - might show up on the scale tomorrow. Back to it today!

June 10: 146.8 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Yup, my spluge is showing up a little at a time. Was on point days yesterday. Got in a mile walk, and some strength training. I am super excited. We just booked a last minute trip to Hawaii! We have to drop off Allyson at JFK and said as long as we are there, why don't we use those frequent flyer miles that we have used in AGES! Got a super deal on a last minute condo. Gong to go on the cheap - eat a some meals in (we have a full kitchen). Just doing Oahu - no island jumping - have been before so no expensive sight seeing tickets. Just going to enjoy the beach, weather and hopefully get in a few hikes (if my knee will take it). We leave next Sunday for nine days. I don't think I will have access to a scale (unless the resort gym has one), so won't be weighing in - but I'll check in - maybe not daily - but I'll check in.

June 11: 145.9 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Bingo night with Mom, and resisted the goodies! Having the trip a less than a week away is a motivation to do well this week.

Jun 12: 145.4 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Feeling good. The cortizone shot worked. I still wake up with a little pain and stiffness, but it goes away during the day. Met my 5.5 mile goal (that's the amount you need per day for 2024 in 2024). The Nutrisystem experiment was also a good one for me. I have three days left of food, and then back to making my own. What I've learned is that my deficit calculation was off - I'm going to stick to the 1300 calorie range that I consumed with NS and see if that works for me. It will be tough next week while I am away but will do that when I return.

June 13: 145.2 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Got a beautiful walk in - up to 2 miles. Thinking that is as far as I am going to push myself for the next month or so. Washed the back deck, cleaned a little. Tried on some clothes for trip. The good news is that a lot of the dresses and bathing suits didn't fit (another big bag to go to goodwill), the bad news is that a lot of the dresses and bathing suits didn't fit. I am packing light! LOL. I always bring more than I need anyway.

• Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Happy June!!! <3

SW-151.6
    GW-148
    UGW-140.0

1. DNW
    2. 151.6 <3
    3. 149.6 FINALLY!!!! :#:#

10. 151.2 <3 The last week has been insane! Future husband brought home 3 neonatal kittens that were in the back of a garbage truck at the landfill (FH is a diesel mechanic) and I have been bottle feeding them around the clock. I am tired, but the kittens seem to be thriving and my heart is happy. Hoping to get back on track now. My wedding band came in at it is a smidge too tight, so I really NEED to lose these last pounds!
    11. 151.2 <3
    12. 151.6 <3
    13. 150.8 <3
  • cattherien
    cattherien Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Charlene here. I'm 59yo, 5'8", married 40 years to Allen, 6 kids, 9 grandkids, and I'm a caregiver for the elderly so they can stay in their homes.

June goal: 180.0

June 1: 182.1 ๐Ÿฅ›โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜€
    June 2: 180.6 ๐Ÿฅ›โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿคฏ ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
    June 3: 181.2 โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅ
    June 4: 183.4 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿค”
    June 5: 182.0 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿ˜€
    June 6: 182.3 โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿค
    June 7: 181.9 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜€
    June 8: 182.7 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    June 9: 183.2 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿคฆ
    June 10: DNW ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ (out of town)
    June 11: 183.3 โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿค
    June 12: 184.2 ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽ‚
    June 13: 184.2 ๐Ÿฅ› โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŸฐ

@iLive2Walk Thank you for the birthday wishes. And a boo-hooray about swimsuits and dresses!

Met my water goal and tracked all my food. Yesterday was a basic work day, I did get one bag of destash done, did laundry and dishes, but that's it. I'm feeling that looming deadline of packing and yet also feeling unmotivated. Better get cracking!

• koeitjiesa
    koeitjiesa Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm back for the June challenge.

June goal: 84kg

1 Jun - DNW (away for the weekend)
    2 Jun - DNW (away for the weekend)
    3 Jun - 86.1kg
    4 Jun - 86.2kg
    5 Jun - 85.9kg
    6 Jun - 86.7kg
    7 Jun - 86.6kg
    8 Jun - 86.4kg
    9 Jun - 85.6kg
    10 Jun - 85.3kg
    11 Jun - 85.3kg
    12 Jun - 85.1kg
    13 Jun - 85.0kg
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    @cattherien

I hope you enjoyed your special day!!!!

th?id=OIP.IPrRrWkvo02b2Lw0rdwGkQHaG8&pid=Api&P=0&h=420
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5โ€™ 5โ€ tall, 64 years old and from Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250โ€™s; 240โ€™s; 230โ€™s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180โ€™s; 170's; 160's; 150โ€™s

This Challenge Starting Weight (from May 31st): 181.8
    Goal: 177.8 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx
    Total Lost/Gained this month: xxxxx

**********************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME********************

Weight in blue makes me blue because itโ€™s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because itโ€™s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

06/01-182.4-(Trend Weight 185.3)-

06/02-183.4-(Trend Weight 185.2)-

06/03-184.6-(Trend Weight 185.2)-

06/04-182.6-(Trend Weight 184.9)-

06/05-181.2-(Trend Weight 184.5)-

06/06-181.4-(Trend Weight 184.2)-

06/07-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

06/08-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

06/09-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

06/10-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

06/11-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

06/12-DNW-(Trend WeightDNW)- Back on track today after yesterdayโ€™s travel but I woke up STARVING today so it will be a bit of a challenge. I shed a lot of water last night which has helped reduce some bloat. No builders here today for the reno, what shall I do with my time? Perhaps a little yard work today. Thanks everyone for your support during my heart issues and Dr. checkup. It means the world.

06/13-183.4-(Trend Weight 184.8)- Iโ€™m up exactly 2 lbs from my last weigh-in. I went back and forth trying to decide if I should step on the scale or wait another day. Curiosity got the best of me. Today is my daughterโ€™s 41st birthday but there is nothing special planned for today due to her hubby having to work. Another day in the future perhaps. Today is also babysitting day for me for Owen and he is very sick. He spent night before last in the emergency room throwing up and very sick. A virus is what they were told. My reno team is not here today as they finish up another project elsewhere, but the window break guy will be returning about 4 PM to work on the front bow window outside. Iโ€™m starving again today with a stomach that is making extremely loud noises. It doesnโ€™t want to take no for an answer. Iโ€™ve pre-logged my food for the day but may have to split it up and move it around a bit. If thereโ€™s a will thereโ€™s a way, right?

06/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

06/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • ozdeelite
    Options

June daily weigh in
    Start weight 107.2
    Goal weight 105

1. At mums - no scales
    2. At mums - no scales
    3. At mums - no scales
    4. 107.2kg
    6. 106.8kg
    7. 107.2
    8. 107.4kg
    9. 108kg
    10. 108.3kg
    11. 109 ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    12. 108.3kg
    13. 108.1kg
    14. 108.6kg ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž
  • iLive2Walk
    edited June 14
    Options

My Goals for June

๐Ÿ“ Log Daily
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 8+ glasses of water

Starting Weight 228

May Reflection

I WILL get there.

My June Goals:

wl61a7zo63pa.png

June 13: 145.2 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿซ€ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! Got a beautiful walk in - up to 2 miles. Thinking that is as far as I am going to push myself for the next month or so. Washed the back deck, cleaned a little. Tried on some clothes for trip. The good news is that a lot of the dresses and bathing suits didn't fit (another big bag to go to goodwill), the bad news is that a lot of the dresses and bathing suits didn't fit. I am packing light! LOL. I always bring more than I need anyway.

June 14: 145.0 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽฎME! I start PT today, kind of silly because it will be another two weeks before I can go back, but at least it will show me the correct stretches to do on my own. This is my last day of Nutrisystem Food and it is pre-logged so have my stats. Here is what I found out.

1. It works - I got over my plateau and continued to lose - lost almost 5 pounds in two weeks. ๐Ÿ˜
    2. It was super easy to follow ๐Ÿ˜ but, had we had to cook two meals daily - one for me, one for Greg. โ˜น๏ธ
    3. The food was edible - not fantastic, not gross ๐Ÿ˜
    4. I did not meet my protein goal most days โ˜น๏ธ, but met carb, fat, sodium and fiber goals almost every day ๐Ÿ˜.
    5. Most days the calories were about 1,350 - ranging from a little under 1,200 to 1,600. I wasn't hungry. ๐Ÿ˜
    6. I ususally eat 5 fruits/veggies a day - but switched to 4 veggies one fruit on Nutrisystem. ๐Ÿ˜
    6. It's doable as a quick fix, I couldn't do it long term. ๐Ÿ˜
    7. Overall - I am extremely happy with the weight loss. So overall score! ๐Ÿ˜ But am really looking forward to cooking again! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ
    8. Next step - see if I gain it all back?