Losing Motivation

Options
alska
alska Posts: 299 Member
I'm already starting to lose motivation. Because I can't view everyone's food diaries from my news feed. Because the news feeds are gone. I loved being able to look at them to get ideas n now i can't.

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,208 Member
    Options
    If you go to your friends list you should be able to see open diaries.

But if not ... you do you. Don't compare yourself to others.
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I don't compare myself to anyone... I just enjoy looking at people's diaries and getting ideas
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    In the community section, click on your profile pic. It gives you a little drop down box. Click on the profile pic again and there’s your news feed. I just discovered this (I was upset that newsfeeds seemed gone, too)
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,366 Member
    Options
    The newsfeed is gone (for many of us in any case). There's only the 'activity feed' in the Community now, which is nothing like the old newsfeed.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,163 Member
    Options
    alska wrote: »
    I'm already starting to lose motivation. Because I can't view everyone's food diaries from my news feed. Because the news feeds are gone. I loved being able to look at them to get ideas n now i can't.

I liked it, too. I'm a lazy cook who gets tired of eating the same old thing. It really was a great place to get ideas.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    The newsfeed is gone (for many of us in any case). There's only the 'activity feed' in the Community now, which is nothing like the old newsfeed.

I see this now. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,208 Member
    Options
    I don't compare myself to anyone... I just enjoy looking at people's diaries and getting ideas

You can still look at your friends' diaries.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

You can still look at your friends' diaries.

We can. But it’s not automatic, or in one easy to access spot.
  • Peppegal
    Peppegal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly the same way! A lot of my friends moved to a different app. It was really fun to see what everybody had to say to each other and the support was overwhelming being with the same people everyday.
    I'm really upset about this.