Wii Just Dance 2 game

Options
Hey all just asking if anyone knows how many calories gets burned playing this game?

me and my friend played it for about an hour and i was really sweating but it doesn't tell you calories ...

or should i just add it under dance - general or arobics??

Help pls anyone !!!

Replies

• mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I believe there is a formula for calculating sweat point into calories but that could be pretty off as some people obviously dance way harder than others.I had just been entering it as dance-other on MFP.

I find on days that the weather is bad and I can't get my really long walks in, the dance games are fun and I can play them with my daughter so it gives us some fun time together :-)
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Do you enjoy it?! I've been thinking about getting that or Zumba.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Get an HRM and forget the guess work. Not only will it give you accurate results, but it will motivate you to keep moving.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Hey all just asking if anyone knows how many calories gets burned playing this game?

me and my friend played it for about an hour and i was really sweating but it doesn't tell you calories ...

or should i just add it under dance - general or arobics??

Help pls anyone !!!

I would add your calories under the category you listed. Personally, I don't want an HRM, so I don't care about exact calories burned. MFP does a pretty decent job of estmiating the calories burned during your exercises.
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    :flowerforyou: If you look for Wii under the exersise data base it should be there........... under Just Dance. I added it. I use it alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time. For Zumba go to www.zumbacalories.com to calculate your calories burned doing.

IF you can't find it, add the Just Dance under Dancing General, this is what I did. You start but clicking on it and seeing how much 10 min of Dancing General is and just use that for the Just Dance. I did it the other night for 70 min and it was about 400 calories burned I do believe.

Hope this helps you can message me if you wish
    Natalie:tongue:
  • DARK3STANG3L
    Options
    thanks for all the help guys ... it was the first time ide played it with my friend and really enjoyed it :o)
  • DARK3STANG3L
    Options
    couldnt find it in the database, so i just added it as Dance-general ....
  • elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Just Dance and Zumba are both really good :)
  • DARK3STANG3L
    Options
    i will be investing in my own just dance game (i was playing on my friends wii today) and i also want zumba ... i will put it on my christmas list ...:smile: