Any protein powder recipes?

Options
qgkmh5yszk
qgkmh5yszk Posts: 1 Member
Having it as just a drink mix in is kind of mid so I’m just looking for ways to make it more interesting. I use ghost Oreo protein powder

Best Answer

• Traquette
    Traquette Posts: 80 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I use protein powder in smoothies, overnight or baked oats, when making pancakes or waffles, muffins...
    Maybe oreo flavour won't go with everything though haha
    Vanilla is more versatile for that.

Answers

• Nancyannjurczak
    Nancyannjurczak Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I make protein pudding I make zero chocolate and a scoop of chocolate powder so good his and approved
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    edited June 19
    Options
    I add Nugo chocolate powder to my pancakes. I was using Naked unflavored powdered whey, but the Nugo makes a richer tastier and moister pancake.

My pancake mix is kinda Jerry rigged but delicious and very high protein. Among other things, I use devils food cake mix, Bisquick, a ton of egg whites, cottage cheese, liquid whey (I have oodles on hand from cheesemaking), powdered whey, and powdered peanut butter.

I make six meals at a time and just pop one in the microwave to reheat.

I whip the PBP with some sugar free chocolate syrup to make a delicious low cal spread.

It’s like having Little Debbie’s for breakfast every morning and makes me very happy.

Next up is experiment with adding the Nugo protein powder to homemade low cal ice cream. I’ve been using sugar free jello pudding to add creaminess, but it’s hard to find sometime.
  • earlybirdlady
    earlybirdlady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    qgkmh5yszk wrote: »
    Having it as just a drink mix in is kind of mid so I’m just looking for ways to make it more interesting. I use ghost Oreo protein powder

The Oreo powders are a little tricky but one of my favorites is mixing it with Greek yogurt to make a nice yogurt bowl with some berries on top. Also nice with a crushed Oreo cookie or two if it fits for you, or even some mini chocolate chips. I also mix in chia seeds for fiber. Other than that I haven’t found many uses for the Oreo flavor but might try a few of the ones suggested here!