Days in a row streak

Options
debfritz16
debfritz16 Posts: 1 Member
Yay!! I just hit 3800 days in a row logging my food, exercise, and water!! So worth it!!04njq0o2fqq0.jpeg

Replies

• tlistonymca
    tlistonymca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's amazing I am on day 96 and thought that was pretty good I can't even imagine being at 3800! Way to go!
  • brunilda1983
    brunilda1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AWSOME <3
  • BobbySophie
    BobbySophie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm at 564 today.
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Darlene_Oregon Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys are amazing. I did the math (if I did it right?). That number of days is like 10 to 13 years.

I'm at 150 days...HeHe
  • MensHealth82
    MensHealth82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    6tvt6evzqy6d.jpg

Keep going!
  • kevinmacsr
    kevinmacsr Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 24
    Options
    3,714 days for me. 3,314 days of running every day.
  • the_quadfather
    the_quadfather Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 24
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm at 3614.
  • Jarol777
    Jarol777 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been here 4 years and still can't figure out the comment section of the website. My app says I've logged in 341 days and the website says 7. So, who knows what's happening. I've been logging here or SparkPeople or something else for 26 years. Maintenance is working for me with minor blips. For example, two weeks ago I went to Sri Lanka for a week, put on 13.5 lbs. Came home exhausted, took it all off in 7 days. I spent 50 hours in airplanes with no sleep. I'm almost a real human being again.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    edited June 24
    Options
    0ow5yve9xcpe.jpg

• DrBenja
    DrBenja Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's incredible dedication! Logging for 3800 days straight is a remarkable achievement.
    Keep up the great work it's definitely paying off!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,883 Member
    edited June 24
    Options
    Congratulations on the accomplishment: That's wonderful!

I'm "only" at 3257 days logged in, myself, and I admit I've skipped food logging some of those days, especially in weight maintenance. But like you, I've found there to be a huge payoff.

Congratulations, and keep up the great work!
  • agolfaholic
    agolfaholic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MFP no longer shows my days logged in :-(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!