Why is MFP asking me to verify I am a human everytime I make an entry?

Whenever I make an entry during the day, MFP is requiring that I verify I am a human, the last two days.

Answers

• cindyp2
    cindyp2 Posts: 7 Member
    is it spam? very annoying and totally unnecesary since we are already logged in.
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Same. At some point (late last night or this morning) I noticed the diary page went to all text (no tables) and then when it went back to normal it had the cloudflare 'real person' verification problem, and also disabled or evaded an extension I was using that depaginated the food diary page and added a few other usability improvements.
  • kokosorgen
    kokosorgen Posts: 1 Member
    Same issue here. My renewal is coming up and I think I'll pass!
  • donnehee
    donnehee Posts: 1 Member
    Same here. Owners Please Make It Stop!
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 390 Member
    edited June 20
    I was waiting for someone else to say they were being asked to verify if you are human. EVERY single time I add entries to my food diary. So annoying! Then, when I went to read the forums here, it says "Looks like you are new here, please log in"!!!!!! It signed me out, and I had to sign in again! What is happening to MFP???????? It is going downhill very fast. Whoever is behind all of these changes is pretty much causing people to leave the site and seek other sites/apps that work! So sad. Someone's (team?) that thinks they are streamlining, modernizing, and making the site more efficient, is in effect making people leave. Are they not noticing this???? The home page is now full of ads and things most people don't even want to bother looking at. And honestly, on every page I look at there are ads coming up for diet products, other sites to help you lose weight, and bogus supplements that have questionable health benefits. This is so sad. MFP, are you listening to your subscribers??????
  • kadamcdonald
    kadamcdonald Posts: 1 Member
    I hope they fix it soon, it's frustrating and off-putting!
  • giadimedici
    giadimedici Posts: 72 Member
    plus me also. enough already! :#
  • flyingwolf
    flyingwolf Posts: 4 Member
    I came here to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issue. Premium member for years now, I won't be resubscribing. I do not know what they think, but this place is dying fast. I bet they brought in a consultant who knows nothing of the community and is making changes to make more money while not realizing it will be a short-term gain and a massive tank when the subscriber base drops.

Under Armor saw the writing on the wall and sold it at a loss; it has just gone downhill since then. Almost 10 years here is coming to an end.