Turbofire...

Options
Hey everyone.. Just received my DVD's on Turbofire. This is my 3rd day and I'm soooo loving it:love: .. Is there anyone else doing it out there and if so can you guys post some results??? I would LUV to see what I have to look forward to. Thnx!!! :happy:

Replies

• kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i will start 1 october (again). i had been doing it since the end of june - no success on my part due to injury and bad eating habits but it's a good thing i worked out or i'd be as big as a house. ;)
  • ricochette55
    ricochette55 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just finished Week 1 and I love it too. The music, the moves, the sweat - all great!!!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    This is what I want for Christmas, Turbo Fire workout,
    I will like to see some results as well!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I did the Turbo Fire program at the beginning of this year, and did the entire 20 week program. I lost a total of 13 pounds and 12 inches. I have since gained 2-3 lbs back, but for the most part have kept it off. I really enjoyed the program, and still do the workouts from time to time. Good luck!! Let me know if you have any questions. I would also suggest joining teambeachbody.com, there is a lot of support there for TF and other workouts.
  • littlequinns
    littlequinns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have not personally done Turbofire, but I have a friend who has. Her results were AMAZING!!!! She did the videos faithfully, and cut out fried foods. SHe lost 33 pounds from Nov-Jan. She looks great!!! SO work work work and the results will come!!!
  • slbeutler
    Options
    I love it!! I just started a few weeks ago. Make sure you follow the nutrtion plan or a good nutrition plan. That is how you will get maximum results. Just doing the workout alone will not yield huge results. It is so fun and Chalene is so motivating. I think I am addicted. Wait until the sculpt, you will love it! I workout a lot and I was sore for days. I didn't know there were so many things you could do with a resistance band.

I have a friend who completed it, looks amazing, had amazing results and was just cast for the Turbo Fire 2 video. She followed it to a "T" with the nutrition as well.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I have a link to my 12 week results in my profile.
  • Cely21
    Cely21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thnx you guys for all the response.. Really appreciate it. :happy:
  • lotusblossomctf
    Options
    I've been doing the TurboFire ChaLean Extreme Hybrid for the last couple months. I've been LOVING it. the TurboFire videos are so much fun! :)
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I do Turbofire faithfully 6 times a week and have been since June 20th. I've lost 32 lbs so far and feel amazing! I have also lost 6 1/2 inches off my chest, 5 inches off my hips, and 8 inches off my waist :D

I did the 9 week prep program and now I am on Week 6 of the normal schedule.

Please feel free to add me as a friend :) I'm always looking to motivate get motivation as well :)
  • plv2010
    plv2010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think i've just been convinced to start turbo fire!
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbofire. Today was my second day. I'm doing the Inferno plan workout schedule but not the meal plan. I'm loving it so far.
  • Cely21
    Options
    I think i've just been convinced to start turbo fire!

YOU SHOULD!!! So far it's fun.. I want to do it more than once a day but I still get tooo tired.. But can join us!!! =)
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I love it! I'm on my 3rd week and it's great, I'm still in the HIIT month, so on the days I do HIITs, I can usually do an extra workout.

I think I need to look at the nutrition plan though, although I eat fairly well, I think it wouldn't hurt to get some new pointers.
  • Cely21
    Options
    Ok, so I want to know how everyone who is doing Turbofire working out for them in the weeks to follow so If you guys can either request me as a friend, or if I can request you guys that would be WONDERFUL!!! Look forward to seeing everyone's progress!!! =)
  • kaimi2011
    Options
    How often can u do a HIIT workout per week? I have very little time w/ 8 month old twins and everytime I start a 45 min. workout ONE of those precious babies get up and cut me off for milk. lol :heart:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    How often can u do a HIIT workout per week? I have very little time w/ 8 month old twins and everytime I start a 45 min. workout ONE of those precious babies get up and cut me off for milk. lol :heart:

3 times a week (never two days in a row). But they have the schedule set up so that you do them for 4 weeks, then don't do them for 4 weeks. They do this on purpose. The HIITs are hard on your body.
  • kaimi2011
    Options
    Ok, thanks Rachel. Um, I have done 2 workouts back to back. I follow Alee anyways. ;)
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Bump. I am just starting Turbo Fire. I would love to check in and chit-chat here :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me

~Michelle
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire on 10/7...jus did day 3, Fire 30, stretch 10...I am so excited to get tothe point where i see results...I am looking for some accountability to stick through this for the entire program...add me if you are just starting out or if you have been doing it for a while and would like to share stories...