TWO WEEK SUCCESS ON EXERCISE!

Options
Today marks two weeks of my committment to hit the gym and exercise 6 days a week. At this time, my routine consists of:

-Gym (Monday-Sat), 30min Treadmill, 30min Eliptical and 15min on the Stair Master! That has to be the toughest one for me right now. I've only made it 30 flights of stairs before getting ready to throw in the towel! Each week I'm making a goal of 5 more flights! Wish me luck!

-I've been eating healthy for two weeks and have already seen a 7LB loss! Only 35lbs more to go by January!

I've always been the one to set excuses on not exercising but now that I'm into the groove of things, I absolutely LOVE working out! When time permits, I make it out twice a day! ::THUMBS UP::

I just want you all to know that if your mind is in it; you WILL make it happen and you WILL be successful! Don't give up! :)

REMEMBER:

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept NO excuses; only results!!" :wink:

Replies

• Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work!!! :smile:
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    That is awesome!! Keep it up! :happy:
  • jnetto_bby
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!!! :)

It's HARD work but if it was the EASY, everyone would do it right!? :)

Best of luck on your weightloss goals to the both of you.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thank you for posting that - it really inspired me - i really do want to get to the gym 6 days a week, too, but "things" keep coming up and it frusterates me. Your post just reminded me that going or not really is all within my control!
  • jnetto_bby
    Options
    Suzy! I know exactly what you mean because that was ME! I've set it up like a meeting in my calendar, I go everyday at 5am before I begin my day at work, then you won't have to make an excuse because you will have your daily workout out of that way and can proceed to your normal day. It takes a lot of self discipline but just give it a week and after that you will begin to notice that it will become easier and easier to just get it done. I read a quote that really made me think and helped my boost my motivation....

"Every choice you make about what you will put in your body and how you will move your body will either put you one step closer to good health or one step further away"

(i love quotes :) haha)

I'm glad I was about to inspire you, please keep in touch and let me know how you do!!
  • jnetto_bby
    Options
    Suzy! I know exactly what you mean because that was ME! I've set it up like a meeting in my calendar, I go everyday at 5am before I begin my day at work, then you won't have to make an excuse because you will have your daily workout out of that way and can proceed to your normal day. It takes a lot of self discipline but just give it a week and after that you will begin to notice that it will become easier and easier to just get it done. I read a quote that really made me think and helped my boost my motivation....

"Every choice you make about what you will put in your body and how you will move your body will either put you one step closer to good health or one step further away"

(i love quotes :) haha)

I'm glad I was about to inspire you, please keep in touch and let me know how you do!!

***SUZI***** my apologies.