I’m new

Options
Heyyy! I’m London! Is there Any tips on how to lose my-postpartum weight? So hard to lose! And how do I go on a strict diet while breastfeeding.. it’s soo hard and I’m always hungry 😫‼️

Replies

• IzzieDizzie93
    IzzieDizzie93 Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 23
    Options
    It took me two years to get rid of my Post partum weight. While breastfeeding I was more focused on eating healthy foods which weren't processed and a mixture of low fat and high fats too and not worried about calories as i was more focused on feeding my baby.
    But what helped me once I stopped was calorie counting, portion control and also making sure I was going on a lot of walks.
    Then as I was losing weight I just started doing workouts when little one would nap.
    Being consistent with it all helps too!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,354 Member
    Options
    Heyyy! I’m London! Is there Any tips on how to lose my-postpartum weight? So hard to lose! And how do I go on a strict diet while breastfeeding.. it’s soo hard and I’m always hungry 😫‼️

I don't think a strict diet is a good idea while breastfeeding, unless you want to lose your milk supply.
    Breastfeeding increases your calorie needs, so just aiming to eat at maintenance according to MFP's numbers would probably already create a small/moderate calorie deficit.